Disney Visa Rewards Card lost

scard192

DIS Veteran
I have $50 left on a Rewards card from our 2022 trip but can't find the actual card. I have the card# and PIN and the funds show in the credit card account. Can I just use the funds to mobile order? Going to order a new card before our trip next year, can I combine the 2 on the new card? Thanks

You should be able to transfer the $50 from the old card to the new card and have it all combined.

I will also add for anyone that might need to know - you can pick up a new card at any guest relations area at the parks. I forgot my card at home on this last trip with a large amount of money on it. I was able to go pick up a new card before entering Epcot and call a number and the person was able to transfer all of those rewards dollars from the card I left at home to the new card. I was so glad that it was this easy! I literally did all of that before rope drop for early entry.

You should be able to transfer the $50 from the old card to the new card and have it all combined.
I had that same situation, couldn't find the old card, so got a new card. I couldn't find a way to transfer online, so I had to call. Before I even asked, the customer service rep offered to transfer the funds. So I guess it's a common thing. Just did this last week.

Same here. I did not have time on my side to do in advance so ...

I called before trip and they told me to go to GR and get a new card. I did. They hand you an unassigned card attached to instructions. I found a bench and called the number and they worked it to transfer all funds to the new card and close the old card. Took about 15 minutes but was easy.

I will also add for anyone that might need to know - you can pick up a new card at any guest relations area at the parks. I forgot my card at home on this last trip with a large amount of money on it. I was able to go pick up a new card before entering Epcot and call a number and the person was able to transfer all of those rewards dollars from the card I left at home to the new card. I was so glad that it was this easy! I literally did all of that before rope drop for early entry.
I was just going to say the same. My daughter was a CM and said she did that all the time for guests. I used to love hearing how she got to use some pixie dust :tink::smickey:
like a child lost a new toy and was crying so she took her book and went to the Emporium where he and his sister got to pick a new toy each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter