Disney Visa Codes for 5/26 on

lizzie64

<font color=purple>Clay is my man!<br><font color=
I just read on another thread that Disney Visa is offering codes for packages beginning May 26.

Now - first off - I know nothing about this code. Do not have the Disney Visa-

That said, I was curious if people thought that would indicate that Disney will be bypassing most of May. Codes or AP rates.

I anticipated they would start right after Easter with April 26, but this makes me wonder.

Just curious

flowerkitty.gif

Not everyone is receiving this package opportunity, only targeted Visa members. Some are receiving a Florida Resident special, we were offered a discount on Hilton Head Resort, it all depends I guess on your profile.

As far as May discounts go, I don't think that means they are bypassing May codes. I think they are just taking a wait and see attitude with bookings.
hello.gif

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

Maybe a way to incentivize signups for the Disney Visa?

Originally posted by MLAinVA
Maybe a way to incentivize signups for the Disney Visa?

I would agree with you except that you only see those offers once you're a registered visa user. I only knew about that offer because of the boards.

As far as May discounts go, I don't think that means they are bypassing May codes. I think they are just taking a wait and see attitude with bookings.

I hope you're right Cindala. I am happy with my current code, but was really hoping my AP would give me some more spending money. Anything I save will go to Disney anyway.

Hey, I'm in Ocean County.

butterfly.gif

lizzy64,

I have been reading everywhere how the travel industry has been hit hard with the combination of the War in Iraq, and this SARS virus. People are afraid to travel, and bookings are down. I am sure this is the case with WDW as well. You can't fill all your rooms all of the time with Florida residents, so I really feel they will offer some codes as an incentive. We'll all just have to be patient,
errrr.gif
because I have the feeling they won't be released until the last minute. I know I am patiently waiting (yeah right!) for AP rates or a code for the later part of our reservation!
angel.gif

We're from Bergen County, near Paramus.
hello.gif

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter