Disney VISA card

Grenlo

Earning My Ears
Isn't about time Disney Visa Card was available to UK members? It irritates me that Disney promotes this card with all sorts of benefits - I'd be pleased to use it if only to pay our dues, let alone our holiday expenses.
It seems to be loaded in favour of the US market at the moment .... Does anyone feel the same?

They are a US company, and their main business is in the US. With the exception of people who use this site there probably wouldn't be a lot of other customers for it.

The trouble is Disney would need to find a UK bank who would manage the card and as already said there may not be many people in the UK who would want the card.

Claire ;)

I would love one too

It seems to be loaded in favour of the US market at the moment .... Does anyone feel the same?

Don't forget that UK residents get other perks, such as great value tickets which are not available anywhere else. :thumbsup2

Charlotte

I'm sure there used to be one because I remember one being advertised at Disneyland Paris five or six years ago? I've looked into it since and it's definitely gone now... maybe they will bring it back! We can hope!

We have a US bank account and we can not get one because we do not have a US social security number.

I'd have one too!
Just whilst I'm here I don't really see the UK passes as perks,yes those same passes aren't available to US customers but then how many US families go for 2 weeks/3 weeks at a time? So it's less about being a UK perk & more about being unable to sell to the US.Also Disney know that if we buy an Ultimate then we are geared pyschologically to want to get maximum use out of it not to mention the fact that you have to buy one for every trip!
SD:thumbsup2

I'd have one too!
Just whilst I'm here I don't really see the UK passes as perks,yes those same passes aren't available to US customers but then how many US families go for 2 weeks/3 weeks at a time? So it's less about being a UK perk & more about being unable to sell to the US.Also Disney know that if we buy an Ultimate then we are geared pyschologically to want to get maximum use out of it not to mention the fact that you have to buy one for every trip!
SD:thumbsup2

Well, don't forget that lots of other nationalities go to Disney as well - and they can't get the 14/21 day tickets either. So I definitely see those tickets as a UK perk. ;)

Charlotte

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter