Disney Ultimate '14 day for the price of 7' ticket - 2018 tickets

Richard Hallam

Earning My Ears
We are going to Disney next March 2018. I see that I could buy my park tickets now. If I wait until the new year to buy my tickets will I still get the 14 days for the price of 7 ticket or is this a limited time offer?

Richard Hallam - Buy before you fly to help budget in advance and plan your holiday more effectively.
The 14-day ticket is available for the price of a 7-day ticket for Walt Disney World hotel bookings over 5 nights or more, made by 31 Dec '18 for arrivals until 31 Dec '18. (Valid for stays at Walt Disney World hotels only)
I would suggest purchasing as soon as you book. There have been times specials such as this are removed at anytime.

If you use https://www.attraction-tickets-direct.co.uk/ you can just secure your tickets with a deposit, you are also guaranteed not to pay a higher price if they go up between now and when you pay the balance. They send real tickets and you usually get ‘free gifts’ too. I have used them a few times and have always been happy with their service.

We are going to Disney next March 2018. I see that I could buy my park tickets now. If I wait until the new year to buy my tickets will I still get the 14 days for the price of 7 ticket or is this a limited time offer?
Wait until at least mid to late December. The free dining ends in a few weeks. Park attendance is down. Last December (it happened on the 15th I think) they reduced to 14 day ticket by £100 each. It is thought they may well do the same this year. I am DVC and waiting to buy when it hopefully drops.The 14 day for 7 ticket is a headline sales puff anyway- there is £10 to £20 difference in price (depending on when you go) so you are much better waiting to see if it drops £100 again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!