Disney "trading cards" my parents bout for me as a child.

SteveH14

Earning My Ears
Hello, I have some old Disney trading cards I'd like to know more about. My parents bought them for me in the early 90's. I don't plan on having children of my own, so I'd like to know if they have any selling value, or if I should maybe just give them away. They're all in great condition as they've been under plastic ever since my parents bought them.

For the animated movies, not worth much. I have sets for The Little Mermaid, Beauty & the Beast, Pocahontas, Hunchback of Notre Dame, etc. I think.

Like maybe $10 for the set.

Not sure re: first two.

Thanks for the info. Are the non animated movie cards worth anything? For example I found some of the ones I have for sale on Collectors.com but they're all going for insane prices to the point that I figured it couldn't be even remotely realistic. For reference I have every card on this page.

EDIT: Apparently I can't post the link here, or even a screenshot for some reason.

eBay is your friend; there is a mixed lot of 75 of the Favorite Stories cards for $15 buy it now + shipping.
lot of 210 cards for $15+shipping too

Hi SteveH14,
First off I would like to welcome you here and you're sure to have a wonderful time with us. Now to answer your question I believe the Disney trading cards you have were indeed from the 90's and were made by a company named Pro Set who made mostly trading cards based on hockey basketball and baseball but these Pro Set cards are the first non-sports cards made of Disney. The set you have which is the Beauty And The Beast trading cards is the same one I had as a little girl and I believe Pro Set made Minnie And Me cards and some Pocahontas cards as well but I never have seen the Favorite Stories card set but Pro Set made some amazing cards and I loved collecting them as a little girl
Hope this helps you very much Steve
Dodger

That's cool. Would you be interested in purchasing them? I have no use for them now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter