Disney-themed graduation announcements

ShannonRT

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever seen/used Disney-themed college graduation announcements? I thought it would be so cool to announce DD's acceptance into the DCP after graduation this way to extended family but I just can't seem to find anything.

When we had DD college graduation party, it was before she left for Disney. I did do a combo announcement/invite myself and did not send out the official announcements except to the Grands and a couple Aunt/Uncles. (I'll try to find it). I used as a picture her acceptance card from Disney.

For party, I had two cakes. One was decorate for college with their mascot in a glass blown ornament on top and the other was fun & festive with a Mike W on top (her favorite character). I had one of the custom hangers made that said Cast Member and then hung her graduation gown and cap on it as decor. It was a great way to say congrats and farewell since she wouldn't be home in a long time.

Last edited:
I made my own, through Shutterfly. The card had photos of her during her four years at school, with a Disney saying. Then, the back had three photos of her....at Disney parks, with 'and now she goes off to work for Mickey in the College Program' or something like that. They're very easy to put together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!