Disney Sports Travel: Has anybody used????

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
My daughter is involved in competitive gymnastics, and her AAU national tournament is at WDW in June. On the AAU website, there are travel packages through Disney Sports Travel which include both rooms and theme park tickets. We have reserved our rooms through with a Mousesaver.com code (and saved a bundle with admission to WWoS included), but we were intrigued with the theme park ticket prices. They seem to be a terrific deal. I understand that they are only used so many days before and/or after the event, but they represent a substantial savings over Park Hopper tickets for the same length of time (even with a Disney Club discount). Has anyone out there had any experience with these passes??? How many days before/after the event are they good for??? Any help would be appreciated as I am in the process of trying to start an itinerary, priority seating times, etc.

I have been to business conventions that offer the same park hopper option tickets. They were fine and were a little cheaper than the regular park hopper. They do have an expiration date. I was at Disneyana, Peoplesoft and DISCON and similar discounts were offered.

3 Day Park Hopper Pass tickets offered with my husband's baseball tournament package at W.W.Sports in January were good for 14 days before and after the tournament dates. I don't know if this is true for all park passes offered as part of sports packages or not. Our order forms had the baseball league info on it not Disney Sports Travel.

I bought park tickets for our trip during my son's soccer tournament at WW of S. They were cheaper than a child's ticket. I thought this was a terrific deal. The tickets look exactly like regular park hoppers. The only difference in other park hoppers is that they expire. The paperwork said they were good for a limited time before and after the event and would expire 14 days after the first use. We used ours two days before the event and 1 day after. We could have bought up to 7 day hoppers with plusses, etc.

My friend just returned from a cheerleading competition with her daughter and bought the whole package. They paid around $730 something per person which included airfare, hotel, park tickets for their length of stay (4 nights) and they each got two free meals.

If you got a good deal on your resort which includes WW of S that is great. We had to paid $86 for our family for length of even passes to WWS:mad: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter