Disney Rewards Special Offer Coming Soon

miztressuz

DIS Veteran
Got an email today about a Disney Rewards Special offer coming soon for the Disney Store (& disneystore.com) It says that you have to use a Disney Rewards Redemption Card for this offer. I haven't wanted to order my new redemption card yet (since they expire) since I primarily use the $$ for the trip, not at the stores. But I'm curious at what the offer might be. Have they ever done this before? If so what was the deal?
I don't often have rewards dollars because, despite my signature line :rolleyes1, we don't plan to go to Disney every year. So I'm not sure if I just never had enough dollars to redeem at the time the promo came out so I was never notified, or if this is something new. Any help appreciated.

Me too. Haven't ever seen anything like this before .....

Definitely piquing my interest... Been a card holder since '05 and this is the first time I got an email like this.
There is a very slight chance that our trip in Oct will fall through so I was waiting until closer to the trip to order the new card. After this trip we're not planning on going back until 2013 when Fantasyland is finished - so if we don't go this year I'd be stuck using the card at the Disney Store before it expired to not lose the points.
I hope it's something good that it'd be worth using the points for instead of at the parks.:goodvibes

This was my special email offer for redeeming disney rewards.

Race to DisneyStore.com or Disney Store to get 20% off your purchase when you redeem your Disney Dream Reward Dollars®! You’ll find the coolest CARS gear, toys and DVDs for your little racing fans.

Lots of fine print and exclusions to read.

Yeah, got the offer as well yesterday - same 20% off but different marketing. Mine promoted the new Kidada collection with no mention of the Cars brand. The offer is good until May 25.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter