Disney Rewards Points

eswank

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone has used their Disney Rewards Points from the Chase Visa Credit Card in Disneyland Paris? My future wife and I will be spending our honeymoon in London and Paris and were wondering if you can redeem our points to be used in DLP? Hopefully someone can help us out with an answer. Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone has used their Disney Rewards Points from the Chase Visa Credit Card in Disneyland Paris? My future wife and I will be spending our honeymoon in London and Paris and were wondering if you can redeem our points to be used in DLP? Hopefully someone can help us out with an answer. Thanks!
I believe that they can only be spent at Disneyland, Disney World, the Disney Cruiseline, Disney Stores in the United States and disneystore.com.

http://www.disneyrewards.com/rewards/classic/disney-locations

ETA: If you get the premier card, you could use those reward dollars to pay for your airfare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter