Disney re-releasing "ALL" princess movies!!

BigGoof81

Mouseketeer
Just saw this...
Disney is re-releasing its big princess movies starting in September at the AMC Theaters and also at the El Capitan Theater in Hollywood!!!

The article title is a little misleading, because not ALL are being re-released. No Little Mermaid? Sleeping Beauty? Snow White? CINDERELLA??

Movies will be:
Beauty and the Beast
Mulan
Tangled
Moana
Princess and the Frog
Brave

But still, this is pretty awesome.

Tickets go on sale starting today!!

Here is the link for the details...

https://ohmy.disney.com/news/2017/0...es-coming-to-amc-theatres-and-the-el-capitan/

Last edited:
Seems like just the PC "princesses" will be getting the rereleases. Although with the fairest of them all hitting the big 8-0 later this year, I'm sure Disney won't let that milestone go unnoticed. ($$$)

Although this is awesome because I am a hugest Disney princess kinda girl. As you can see by my profile Ariel is my favorite and legit one of the main reasons I want to go to Disney World LOL. I am bummed that they are not re-releasing her. But I do love Moana and Brave!

Seems like just the PC "princesses" will be getting the rereleases. Although with the fairest of them all hitting the big 8-0 later this year, I'm sure Disney won't let that milestone go unnoticed. ($$$)

Yeah I can see that.
Trust me, DD is 4 and I am ALL for girl power, but the constant bombardment with promoting little girls' dreams is overboard, considering there are ZERO Disney promotions geared towards little boys.
But I really don't want get into the PC stuff.
Would be awesome to see Cinderella on the big screen.
I never have. I grew up on GI Joe lol.

Although this is awesome because I am a hugest Disney princess kinda girl. As you can see by my profile Ariel is my favorite and legit one of the main reasons I want to go to Disney World LOL. I am bummed that they are not re-releasing her. But I do love Moana and Brave!

They're all great, and luckily DD's favorite is Belle.
Even though we've seen the animated version countless times on TV, and the new live action in the theater, it will be awesome to see it on the big screen.
It couldn't have worked out better because we leave for our Dis trip on 10/18.
The last rerelease is Brave on 10/13.
So we'll be going from seeing all 6 in theaters, to then telling her the night before we leave that we're going to see another one...which will in fact not be true..because instead we'll be surprising her by saying, "how about we don't go to the movies, but instead go see Merida in person??? Let's go to DISNEYWORLDDD!!!!!"

She's going to lose her mind haha

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!