disney-provided photographers?

adelincognito

Earning My Ears
Hello All!
we are planning an escape wedding at Seabreeze Pointe at 5 and then a dessert party at epcot at 8.

has anyone used the disney provided photographers? any pros and cons? any photographs as examples? im welcoming it all!

thanks in advance!
A

If you have strong feelings about the style of photography you want, I'd recommend hiring an outside photographer for your wedding. You can look on Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings' Pinterest page to see selected examples of the Disney photographers' work, but you are not seeing a whole wedding, and Disney cannot guarantee you will get any of the photographers you request.

Here are all my interviews with couples who used Disney Fine Art Photography—you can see photos from their weddings in each post: http://disneyweddingpodcast.com/?s=Disney+Fine+Art+Photography

I used DFAP for my engagement photos in Epcot and I was disappointed. I thought the photos were going to turn out great during the photo shoot.. the photographer had a lot of cute picture ideas, but when I got them back it was a different story.

I paid $399 for the enhanced portrait session.. they enhanced maybe 10 out of 100 photos to make them look professional.. the rest of them looked like they were taken with my iPhone. I would've been so upset if they were my wedding photos. Luckily we had three engagement sessions with three different photographers (one with DFAP, two with outside vendors) and I was much happier with the outside vendors.

Also, I don't know anything about photography.. but the Disney photographer carried around one of those lampshade pole things for lighting and it took him forever to get the lighting set up in each country. This took a lot of time out of our one hour session.

I would do research on outside photographers.. a lot of them are cheaper than Disney and you will know who you are getting the day of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter