Disney Premier Visa

So a person at work told me about the card today
I guess I'll have to do the math if it is worth it for me
Most of my charges are groceries I think but we only put like 15k on a yr
Being able to use points on airfare is a nice perk though

One more piece of info: If you want to keep your current card's logo, you can. When you select your card, the old regular one's are options, too, they just have "Disney Premier" written on them instead. So, you will get a new card with new exp date and CVV number on it, just has the old pic on it. Also, the old style cards don't have the cute stuff on the back like the new cards do. I wanted to make sure I could keep my Buzz and Woody card! I get lots of compliments about it!:rotfl:

One more piece of info: If you want to keep your current card's logo, you can. When you select your card, the old regular one's are options, too, they just have "Disney Premier" written on them instead. So, you will get a new card with new exp date and CVV number on it, just has the old pic on it. Also, the old style cards don't have the cute stuff on the back like the new cards do. I wanted to make sure I could keep my Buzz and Woody card! I get lots of compliments about it!:rotfl:

Not all of them
There are 2 or 3 you can/can't have as premier for example the castle is not the same and only available based on level
Also the plain one with a shooting star like line is not an option for example

Interesting that they waited until after Christmas to make this offer :)

So, if you're Chase, what's in this for you? Does Chase keep the $50 and require the merchants to absorb most of the cost?

I'm still debating with my husband if we should do this. He is not into paying $50 for a credit card, but we do put all our purchases on this card to earn the points. I almost had him all set to switch until they told him that if you upgrade you can't go back to the old card without canceling your account and reapplying... so if you are thinking that it won't be worth it in the long run think long and hard before switching cause you can't go back they said :(

I'm still debating with my husband if we should do this. He is not into paying $50 for a credit card, but we do put all our purchases on this card to earn the points. I almost had him all set to switch until they told him that if you upgrade you can't go back to the old card without canceling your account and reapplying... so if you are thinking that it won't be worth it in the long run think long and hard before switching cause you can't go back they said :(

I believe SEVERAL people have been told that as long as you keep the new card for one full year that you can go back to the regular Disney Visa without reapplying. So if you have it for 6 months and decide you want the old one back, you COULD cancel and reapply, but if you just keep it until the one year mark then you should be able to downgrade without issue. Hope that makes sense.:rotfl:

Well, we just converted our regular Disney Visa card to the new card. We can get 5% in rewards in the first three months:cool1: So, we are going to pay off our Disney Cruise $6000 and get $300 in rewards. You do the math:rotfl:

I just transferred mine as well:) Plan to pay off our Disney trip and the rest of my families as well:) Plan on getting a nice $300 rewards card too! Even paying the $49 fee I make out with $251 dollars! Plus all my other rewards I will gain through my normal everyday expenses. Well worth the trade over:)

I believe SEVERAL people have been told that as long as you keep the new card for one full year that you can go back to the regular Disney Visa without reapplying. So if you have it for 6 months and decide you want the old one back, you COULD cancel and reapply, but if you just keep it until the one year mark then you should be able to downgrade without issue. Hope that makes sense.:rotfl:

I was told that as long as they were still issuing the regular Disney Visa credit card that you would be able to transfer back:)

I was told that as long as they were still issuing the regular Disney Visa credit card that you would be able to transfer back:)

Good to know! I upgraded about a month ago and I wondered for about a second "What happens if I want to go back?" But then I figured up how many additional points we'll be earning with the new card and promptly forgot about it to ask the phone rep! Thanks for the tip.

I LOVE my new hot-pink sparkly card AND the points we're earning! :lovestruc I put absolutely everything on the old one and will continue to do so with this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter