Disney Paris

taximom00

Mouseketeer
Hi All

Just booked 10 days in Paris in the beginning of July. Taking my daughter for a HS graduation trip! Have never been to Disneyland Paris and would love to go. We have been to HK Disney and did it in a (Long) day. Still felt manageable.

Wondering if Disneyland Paris is equally manageable in a day. I googled and it seems accessible via train in a little over an hour.

I haven't yet begun reading the threads here but wanted to get my first question out there so I can begin to plan our trip!

We loved HK Disney (and were GRand MArshalls of the parade!!) and I am so looking forward to visiting Disney Paris, too!

Thanks!

Just to add, there are two parks at DLP - Disneyland plus Disney Studios. It might be a push to do both parks in one day so I'd look at their website and decide which rides etc you'd prefer.

From the centre of Paris it'll take about an hour to reach the Disneyland stop (it's the last one on that route so you won't miss it). The Disney village is before the parks (on the left if I remember correctly) and has shops and restaurants etc.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!