Disney music in different genres

Jack.Blomquist

Earning My Ears
Hey!

Am a guy from Sweden who made a video where I remake different disney songs in other genres. Would really appreciate if you could take the time to check it out and give me your thought which song you liked the most. Thanks in advance!

Hey!

Am a guy from Sweden who made a video where I remake different disney songs in other genres. Would really appreciate if you could take the time to check it out and give me your thought which song you liked the most. Thanks in advance!

I thought that was really cool - I enjoyed it! I didn't recognize the last song. Translate tells me that "Trassel" is "Tangled" but I can;t place it - which song is it. I particularly liked Colors of the Wind. Good stuff!

Oh, and :welcome:to the Dis!

I thought that was really cool - I enjoyed it! I didn't recognize the last song. Translate tells me that "Trassel" is "Tangled" but I can;t place it - which song is it. I particularly liked Colors of the Wind. Good stuff!

Oh, and :welcome:to the Dis!
Thank you very much for taking your time to reply! Yes the last song is from tangled: kingdom dance. Glad you like it😄

Thank you very much for taking your time to reply! Yes the last song is from tangled: kingdom dance. Glad you like it😄

Ah, okay, an instrumental. I am not familliar enough witht eh instrumental soundtrack to know them all, but I know all of they songs with vocals. It sounds very nice!

Listen to all popular usa online fm radio stations from around the world including FM radio, jazz radio, English, and radio online at RadioLy. Online fm is a great way for users across many devices like PC/Mac, Android/iPhone/iPad or just simply streaming with no registration required.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter