Disney Movie Rewards - What did YOU get?

Williamhdc

Earning My Ears
I'm wondering what people are ordering with their points. I recently used most of my points to order (for myself) the "Peace, Love, and Mickey Mouse" messenger bag.

So...what have you ordered, or what are you planning on ordering?

image.jpeg [GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

I don't remember everything I've gotten, but my favorite was this throw I got a couple years ago. I don't remember how many points it was, but I do remember thinking they were practically giving them away for how cheap it was.

Does this post apply to the Restaurant Forum? It's movie reward. Perhaps better on the Community Board

I usually get DVDs but I've gotten all the ones they have that I'm interested in, so not sure what I'll get next. I'll look into the gift cards.

I've gotten Blu Rays, DVDs, a Zootopia movie poster, and my Disney encyclopedia just arrived yesterday

Disney gift cards

Thank you for reminding me. I have about 28k in points I've never used. I think I can pay for a whole trip with GC's with my points at this rate...

Though they are just $10 increments, which stinks.

I confess, I have dozens of movie rewards that I've never cashed-in. What's the point conversion to gift cards? While I love Disney stuff, the gift cards would actually be useful. Let's say I have 50 movies with points intact, what would that get me?

I've mostly gotten Blu-Rays (most recently Mulan 2-pack and Hercules) and movie theater tickets (back when they gave those out)
Havne't seen any new Blu-Rays/DVDs that I want so probably jsut bank points for the time being

I just tried this for the first time after inputting all of my digital codes. I got Tarzan on Blu-Ray.

I confess, I have dozens of movie rewards that I've never cashed-in. What's the point conversion to gift cards? While I love Disney stuff, the gift cards would actually be useful. Let's say I have 50 movies with points intact, what would that get me?

DVDs are worth 100 points, Blu-rays are worth 150. A $10 gift card costs 1100 points, but I think there's a limit of 4 gift cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!