Disney Movie Club

college_student

Bassador Lover
I'm considering joining the Movie Club. Once you have paid for your five movies, and get full membership, does the Movie Club still offer movies at a reduced price for members? What can you get after you do the initial 4 free movies and 5 movies at a regular price (or 1-2 movies at a discounted price with the initial 4 free movies)?

Sorry if that doesn't make any sense. :cloud9:

I'm considering joining the Movie Club. Once you have paid for your five movies, and get full membership, does the Movie Club still offer movies at a reduced price for members? What can you get after you do the initial 4 free movies and 5 movies at a regular price (or 1-2 movies at a discounted price with the initial 4 free movies)?

Sorry if that doesn't make any sense. :cloud9:

Hi!
I'm Priscilla, the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. About every 4 weeks you will receive a Featured Title mailer informing you about your current Featured Title, giving you the deadline to respond by and also giving you the deals and discounts for that time. It is usually buy one at full price then get so much % off additional titles. If I can answer any questions, please contact me directly at 800-459-7002. Thanks!
Priscilla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter