Disney math?

Deltarn2222

Earning My Ears
Hi friends. Help me make sense of Disney math. Lol. Today my official countdown on the my Disney experience app says 61 days. So logic says that tomorrow will say 60 days. That said, I was planning to make my ADR’s tomorrow morning. But when I was online today looking around on the computer, the My Disney Experience says I can make reservations for dining starting on February 21st- the day AFTER tomorrow. What am I missing? I thought we could make reservations at 60 days out.

Thanks in advance.

Hi friends. Help me make sense of Disney math. Lol. Today my official countdown on the my Disney experience app says 61 days. So logic says that tomorrow will say 60 days. That said, I was planning to make my ADR’s tomorrow morning. But when I was online today looking around on the computer, the My Disney Experience says I can make reservations for dining starting on February 21st- the day AFTER tomorrow. What am I missing? I thought we could make reservations at 60 days out.

Thanks in advance.
What did you see this morning?!

What did you see this morning?!
Official timekeeper on my Boardwalk reservation in the My Disney Experience app says 60 days today but the system still says reservations starting tomorrow, the 21st. I tried going through the process just to see if it’s a glitch, but it only allowed me to select dates through April 20th, not the 21st, which is when our reservation starts. Weird. Guess tomorrow it is!

If your reservation is April 21, I count 60 days from today as being April 20th. I think the ADR system is right and your countdown is like my kids when they countdown to a vacation - today doesn't count!! But my math indicates 60 days ahead of your 4/21 date is tomorrow morning.

Official timekeeper on my Boardwalk reservation in the My Disney Experience app says 60 days today but the system still says reservations starting tomorrow, the 21st. I tried going through the process just to see if it’s a glitch, but it only allowed me to select dates through April 20th, not the 21st, which is when our reservation starts. Weird. Guess tomorrow it is!
The MDE app official timekeeper forgot to account for it being a leap year so that countdown is off a day. The date they give you for making dining reservations 60 days away is correct, so it is tomorrow.

The MDE app official timekeeper forgot to account for it being a leap year so that countdown is off a day. The date they give you for making dining reservations 60 days away is correct, so it is tomorrow.
Wow, you'd think a computer might understand Leap Day by now....!

If your reservation is April 21, I count 60 days from today as being April 20th. I think the ADR system is right and your countdown is like my kids when they countdown to a vacation - today doesn't count!! But my math indicates 60 days ahead of your 4/21 date is tomorrow morning.
That makes sense too. :)

The Disney Cruise Line countdown shows days, hours, minutes, and seconds. If the MDE countdown says the same, maybe it was showing 61 days, plus some hours/minutes/seconds, meaning you wouldn’t reach 61 days 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds until midnight?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter