• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magical Express Question?

Luv0fDisney

DIS Veteran
I was just informed that Disney does not own Magical Express... Is this true?
My informant tells me that it is contracted out of the Disney Company? I'm not sure this is true since Disney is in the name AND the ME is on the Disney World Website.

I was just informed that Disney does not own Magical Express... Is this true?
My informant tells me that it is contracted out of the Disney Company? I'm not sure this is true since Disney is in the name AND the ME is on the Disney World Website.

Yes, it is true. Disney has a contract with Mears Transportation for Magical Express.

Contracted, leased, and, sold-off services are pretty commonplace at WDW.

The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin are not owned by Disney, yet Disney considers them two of their Deluxe resorts.

A whole bunch of restaurants at WDW are not owned by Disney.

Yeah, that's why it sucks to sometimes not get the "Real" Magical Express bus sometimes on pickup at the airport but the generic Mears bus. First time that happened to us I did not know and kept asking the driver if this was the Magical Express. It took some convincing for me to believe him lol! But I was disappointed as it wasn't very magical without the theming in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter