Disney Magic Re-imagined Pre-trip Report

Feisty Fairy

DIS Veteran
This will be my third Disney Cruise. I have cruised the Disney Magic once before but before it was re-imagined. After a rough start of a year I am looking forward to some relaxation and good fun. This year started off by me losing my dog named Lady that we rescued from the city pound April 2009 a couple of days before they where going to but her down. She was around 10 or 11 at the time. She gave us almost five years of being an awesome dog. Never barked just wanted love and food and sleep. We had to put her down three days before my birthday. It was hard decision but she had irreversible and severe kidney failure and would have starved to death otherwise. Then a week later I lost my best friend who had been in the hospital for a month with pneumonia and that is when she found out she had stage four breast cancer that went to her lungs and spine. Despite my rough start I still feel blessed with other aspects in my life a wonderful husband and a wonderful second dog. I just got published as an illustrator for a children's book. Me and husband will be celebrating our anniversary aboard the wonderful Disney Magic on the May 12-16th sailing. We loved our first trip aboard the Disney Magic in 2012. So much so that me and hubby have not been back to WDW since 2012. And before our first cruise we went to WDW every year for our anniversary and sometimes snuck in an extra trip to WDW some years. Here are the things I am most looking forward to on our cruise. The first thing would be relaxing on deck 4 promenade while watching the ripples of the ocean and hearing its peaceful serenade with my frap from Cove Cafe. The second thing would be the entertainment from trivia games to shows. The third would not having to worry about a diet and eating whatever I want from all the delicious venues on board. And above all else just getting away. I am looking forward to seeing the re-imagined areas of the ship. It was beautiful before I can only imagine how beautiful it is now with all the new elements to the ship. The new adult district looks like a huge improvement to what was there previously. My plans start with two days prior to the cruise in Cape Canaveral. A visit to the Dis Welcome Center the day we get in, then check into the hotel. The next day I will be heading off to the Kennedy Space Center for the first time because I got two complimentary tickets from our congressman. Then going on the cruise and maybe hitting up Downtown Disney before or after the cruise. I will have tons of pictures for my trip report when I return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter