Disney Magic - November 10 2018 - 7 night Bahamian sailing from NYC

Hey! I’m not sure how to link a Facebook group but there is one for this cruise already. They have some fish extender groups formed and are still forming more. I’m so excited you guys are both looking to get involved. Ours seems like an active cruise!

Hello - If there is another group out there other than the one I have created, please copy and past the link to this group in a message on here. I could not find any for our specific sailing sat on the Magic out of New York. It must be names something obscure. Can you please post the link to the group? Thanks!!!!!

We just booked this cruise. We're a multigenerational group with one teen 14 year old girl, her mom, two grandmas, and two uncles. I'm looking forward to signing up for FE group and a mixology class.

What is "Fish Extender Fun" ?? :-):-):-)
FE is like a secret Santa with small gift given between members. There is a message holder outside each cabin on which members of the group hand a fish extender "pouch" for the gifts to be left in. It's fun at any age, but especially fun for the little ones to see what treats have been left.

Just found this website. Cruising husband and i and adult daughter, second room niece and nephew and their 4 year old son. First Disney cruise excited any tips?

Just found this website. Cruising husband and i and adult daughter, second room niece and nephew and their 4 year old son. First Disney cruise excited any tips?

You're going to love it! DCL is BY FAR our favorite way to vacation. Don't try to do everything, you'll drive yourself crazy if you think you should be constantly doing all the activities. Just look through the Navigator every day (this is like a daily newsletter of the day's activities that your stateroom host will leave in your room every night) and highlight the things you most want to do.

If you and your husband and get away I highly recommend trying to book a Palo dinner or brunch. It's $30 per person but totally worth it. The chocolate souffle at dinner is AMAZING!

We love doing trivia, they have all kinds: General Trivia, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Music, Pixar, 80s/90s/2000s music, TV Themes, etc. These are fun to do on sea days.

The stage shows are pretty good and highly recommend you checking them out since it is your first DCL trip. We saw Tangled and Twice Charmed back in May and thought both were really good. I don't really remember the other so I probably didn't enjoy it much but still worth checking out IMO.

Most of the character meet n greets are just first come first serve. You just line up at the designated location & time. There are several throughout the whole week. But if you or the kids are really interested in meeting all the princesses there is a "Princess Meet n Greet" that requires a ticket. It is free but you have to reserve it ahead of time. I don't know if you can do it online or not because we've never tried but if not you can definitely book it at Guest Services when you get on board.

Those are just a few thoughts off the top of my head. Feel free to ask questions and definitely check out the rest of the DCL Forum here, there's a ton of great info!

I requested to join the FB group, as my family will be on this cruise. I haven't received approval yet and wondering why it is taking so long. I am eager to get to meet other families that will be enjoying this trip, with us. This is our first WDW cruise and we are beyond excited.
Anybody know how I can join up on the Fish Extender gift group, if there is one?

Hi!! We're sailing on this cruise too! Room 7060. I just put in a request for the FB group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter