Disney Magic - March 17th, 2019 - 5-Night Western Caribbean

momneedscoffee13

Mouseketeer
Hello! Looking forward to making new cruise friends! :wave:

This is my and my kids first time cruising (as an adult-parents took me on DCL as a kid but I have no memory of it! :sad1:) We are APs and are experts on the ground at WDW but total newbies at sea! :fish:

It will be myself, 8yo (almost 9 at time of cruise) son, 5yo (almost 6) daughter, and my mom. Looking forward to spring break next year! :flower1:

I just booked this cruise too for my two youngest (they will be 14 and 17 when we sail) and a friend of my older daughter. We debated whether to do a shorter Dream cruise and a few days in the parks or a longer cruise and the Magic won. The only downside is that I don't know Miami at all. Would have loved the 7 day Fantasy, but sadly with the Canadian dollar and the fact that youngest and I are doing the Sept. TA on the Magic, it just is not possible. Oldest will be graduating so her early grad trip. I am a single mom too.

I just got off the Magic for Marvel Day at Sea - March 18th -23rd, and rebooked for this for next Spring Break. So excited to be sailing on the Magic again.......and with my Daughters and Grands. We are all on Spring Break during the same week.......A First! Looking forward to chatting and planning with the group over the next year!

We booked this cruise a few weeks ago. We sail on my DH’s 60th Birthday and are also commemorating my oldest daughters High School Graduation. My youngest, 12 when we sail, will round out our party. Can’t wait!

Hello everyone! I am booked to go on this cruise with my twin four-year-old boys. Does anyone know if this is the group that does the Disney Fish Extenders?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!