Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm envious of anyone who has all their characters leveled up! I was so close to only having work on one character set and then they put out a lot of events, and so now it's back to being "behind" as it were. However with this Memorial Day weekend, it's RAINING, so I have LOTS of time to level and play and gain magic!

I'm down to, quite literally, Lilo and Stitch. Angel is on her way to 10 now, and by the time she's done Lilo should be ready to move to 10. I really haven't been worrying about Stitch, who is at 7, since his tokens take longer to earn.
Nice!

I’m not to far away from you. My Plekley will be level 10 in 2 hours, Jumba and Cobra are ready to max and Angel is 2 musical notes short from being able to. Then I’ll be down to just my level 6 Stich. :thumbsup2

Nonstop leveling after the Stitch event and here is where I'm at, lol, my first progress report:

Lilo and Stitch - all at 7 except Pleakley at 6
Beauty and the Beast - Beast at 7 and the rest at 6
Mickey and Friends - a few 10s, lots of 9s and a few 8s
Toy Story - a few 10s, and the rest 9s, Zurg at 8
Cinderella - 8s and Godmother at 6
Peter Pan - Tinklebell at 10, Wendy at 6, Peter Pan at 5
Monsters Inc. - 9s and 8s, Randall at 7
Pirates - all at 6 max
Wall-e - eve at 5
Tangled - 8s and Gothel at 7
Sleeping Beauty - all 8s
Zootopia - all 8s
Jungled Book - 6s and Shere Khan at 5
Nightmare before Christmas - Jack at 8 and the rest at 7
Mulan - 7s and Li Shang at 8
Lion King - Simba at 8 and the rest at 7
Aladdin - all at 7
Alice - all at 7
Snow White - The Queen and Grumpy at 8 and the rest at 7
Winnie the Pooh - Pooh at 8 and the rest at 7

Made so much progress after the event, yet still have ton a work left :) Hopefully my Wendy and Peter levels are high level to gather the Bambi tokens.

Nonstop leveling after the Stitch event and here is where I'm at, lol, my first progress report:

Lilo and Stitch - all at 7 except Pleakley at 6
Beauty and the Beast - Beast at 7 and the rest at 6
Mickey and Friends - a few 10s, lots of 9s and a few 8s
Toy Story - a few 10s, and the rest 9s, Zurg at 8
Cinderella - 8s and Godmother at 6
Peter Pan - Tinklebell at 10, Wendy at 6, Peter Pan at 5
Monsters Inc. - 9s and 8s, Randall at 7
Pirates - all at 6 max
Wall-e - eve at 5
Tangled - 8s and Gothel at 7
Sleeping Beauty - all 8s
Zootopia - all 8s
Jungled Book - 6s and Shere Khan at 5
Nightmare before Christmas - Jack at 8 and the rest at 7
Mulan - 7s and Li Shang at 8
Lion King - Simba at 8 and the rest at 7
Aladdin - all at 7
Alice - all at 7
Snow White - The Queen and Grumpy at 8 and the rest at 7
Winnie the Pooh - Pooh at 8 and the rest at 7

Made so much progress after the event, yet still have ton a work left :) Hopefully my Wendy and Peter levels are high level to gather the Bambi tokens.

This is AWESOME!! Do you have all the characters?

3 Jungle Book to level up one more time.
Fairy Godmother one more time
Peter three, Wendy two.
Winnie the pooh characters all need two more times, except two that only need once.
Green alien needs two more times.

Still have at least two more times for each Stitch character.

This is AWESOME!! Do you have all the characters?
The only non-event gem character I have is Pluto... Those other characters cost insane amount of gems. From saving for events to buying those premium rides, and I just don't have a whole lot to spare. I like seeing my park filled up with rides, so my focus is on that, and not the characters.

I find myself getting worried about how little magic I have with yet another story line addition :rotfl:
I enjoy story line and event additions but dang do they require tons and tons of magic.
I'm sitting at 282k magic right now as I am trying to finish leveling all my characters. Still have a land plot to buy for 1 mil magic, and after lilo and stitch event i need the space (though i haven't tried to rearrange in a while, so i could probably make them fit better if i wanted to take the time for that)
I have crossed a lot of characters off my list since Stitch event ended party:
knocked 5 off my list so far I believe. Leveled my Stitch characters 2-3 times since event end in between the 5 i took off my list. Leveled fairy godmother and peter pan as well. I'm about to run out of characters that are ready to level up unless I finish collecting some items soon :rotfl:

currently sitting at:
Nani (ready for 8)
Lilo (gathering for 7)
Stitch (gathering for 7)
Angel (gathering for 8)
Pleakley (gathering for 8)
Jumba (gathering for 8)
Cobra Bubbles (gathering for 9)
Wall-E (leveling to 8 now)
Hook (ready for 10)
Peter Pan (gathering for 8)
Wendy (gathering for 9)
Toy alien (gathering for 9)
Fairy godmother (gathering for 8)

So I've been cheating on my Magic Kingdom game and playing the new Harry Potter game on my phone. It's fun and WOW - I forgot what it feels like to play a game and not constantly feel pushed and prodded to spend real money on it. I'm not saying it's not an option there, but unlike this game I don't feel pushed into doing so (and no I haven't spent a penny there). It's really refreshing. I don't want to just complain and complain, but it's been fun playing for the past week and never having that feeling that I'm going to miss out on something if I don't send them cash.

So I've been cheating on my Magic Kingdom game and playing the new Harry Potter game on my phone. It's fun and WOW - I forgot what it feels like to play a game and not constantly feel pushed and prodded to spend real money on it. I'm not saying it's not an option there, but unlike this game I don't feel pushed into doing so (and no I haven't spent a penny there). It's really refreshing. I don't want to just complain and complain, but it's been fun playing for the past week and never having that feeling that I'm going to miss out on something if I don't send them cash.
I'm big on HP so I've been playing that too! I haven't spent money on it either, waiting for the energy to refill isn't too bad and it fits in pretty well with my playing when I feel like playing. I really go through phases with different apps on my phone, so I've always got something I can play if I feel like... I don't always do great with the ones that require constant attention so I like the theme of the HP game. I've still gotten quite far into it without constant checking for energy.

I'm big on HP so I've been playing that too! I haven't spent money on it either, waiting for the energy to refill isn't too bad and it fits in pretty well with my playing when I feel like playing. I really go through phases with different apps on my phone, so I've always got something I can play if I feel like... I don't always do great with the ones that require constant attention so I like the theme of the HP game. I've still gotten quite far into it without constant checking for energy.

I'm playing too - I'm already in year 3 though and wonder what happens after school ends at year 7 but I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Agreed- I have a couple little nit picky things about the game, but I'll save those for a HP forum rather than here. I'm halfway through year 3 in HP and it's a fun breather to play for free in-between leveling up the DMK characters.
So far all I've got left before Bambi is:

Nani 9, should be ready for 10 by tomorrow
Lilo 7, going to 8 once Cobra finishes leveling to 10
Stitch 5
Angel 8, one item away from 9
Jumba 9
Peter 9
F. Godmother 9

Hoping I'll finish off Nani and Jumba by Thursday and the rest by mid-June except Stitch, who will be taking his sweet time.

I’m playing too! Also Year 3. kindof surprised myself and actually enjoy reading the dialogue on this one. Have you found all the spots to earn energy for free? so nice not to constantly have to watch ads...and I like how some side quests fill your energy up to full again instantly. Plus the awarding of gems when your house wins the house cup...its pretty doable to work off of those and not spend $ at all.

7BF443B2-4177-42BE-A5FF-8E10DFEB7532.jpeg Maybe stupid question but i really cant figure it out. Can somebody tell me for who these pattern fabrics are

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!