Disney Magic Kingdoms

I don't bother farming. I just sell what I get when n my chests. You may need to stop leveling characters for a bit.

how would I achieve my goal if I stop leveling characters? I still need the magic elixirs.

Is there another way to obtain magic elixirs without farming or purchasing?

Has anyone seen how many gems each premium character will cost? I didn't notice it in the stream but wasn't sure if anyone saw something elsewhere.

Has anyone seen how many gems each premium character will cost? I didn't notice it in the stream but wasn't sure if anyone saw something elsewhere.

I looked but didn't see it and I didn't hear them mention the actual amount, only that Carpet and Iago will be premium. I would expect their cost to be in the neighborhood of what we've seen in the past for timed events - between 280 and 400 gems each.

It would be nice if it was permanent....especially since the land behind Thunder Mountain Railroad looks like it's from Aladdin. The Lion King event just changed the hot air balloon to the right the Castle to Pride Rock or something like that if I remember correctly.

how would I achieve my goal if I stop leveling characters? I still need the magic elixirs.

Is there another way to obtain magic elixirs without farming or purchasing?
If you need character items then you will often get them from the chests. If you don't need anything you have a better chance of getting something you can trade/sell for elixirs.

If you need character items then you will often get them from the chests. If you don't need anything you have a better chance of getting something you can trade/sell for elixirs.
thanks, just to clarify:

if I decide to keep Chief Bogo at level 7, any item I get from a chest can be traded/sold for elixirs? I don't see where I can trade a police badge for magic elixir

thanks, just to clarify:

if I decide to keep Chief Bogo at level 7, any item I get from a chest can be traded/sold for elixirs? I don't see where I can trade a police badge for magic elixir

I believe you can only trade/sell items that you can place in your park for elixir. Like benches, bushes, lamps, etc. Any item that would go towards leveling up a character just goes to them (if you have 2/10 pairs of Gloves for Mickey and you get a pair from a chest it goes straight to him --- Then he has 3/10 gloves)

thanks, just to clarify:

If Bogo is ready to go to the next level, you won't get any more of his badges. However, once you do level him up, he needs more badges to get to the next level, so you are more likely to get them from your chests rather than items that you could trade in for elixirs. Items used to level up a character is not able to be traded for an elixir

Ugh I love /hate timed events like they always have to do an event over the course of a holiday and during some events missing one or two days can make or break you in finishing the event. Like I'm a mom of two under the age of two it's hard enough to log on as often as I like to but it's always on a holiday when I want to spend time with my family so may only check it once a day

Oh no. I'm moving soon so I'm going to be without internet so I don't have high hopes I'll finish this event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!