Disney Magic Kingdoms

IMG_3357.PNG I guess Simba really wanted a burger :rotfl2:
IMG_3357.png

Last edited:
Three hats left and everyone is out on tasks. As soon as I welcome Scar, my focus is switching to event currency to get the maximum number of gems once this is over. Then the long, slow process of leveling up everyone. I have seven characters ready for that right now.

It took me a week to get 2 of Bagheera's ears then today I got 2 more. Luck or is it going to be easier to get his tokens as this event ends?

just discovered this board!
I've been playing since the Fall. I have two questions for you guys.
1) is there any way to change who you "social" with when you go into other players parks to collect potions?
2) I play on my laptop but did download the phone app. I could never get the app to link to my magic kingdoms acct properly. any tips??

RNGesus is displeased with me. 1 set of ears away from Scar, 6 tasks that earn it running overnight. Not a single one drops it.

It took me a week to get 2 of Bagheera's ears then today I got 2 more. Luck or is it going to be easier to get his tokens as this event ends?

I certainly hope it gets easier. One week of collecting, and all I have to show for it is one branch and one ear... At this rate I'll be welcoming Bagheera sometime around Christmas..!

I defeated Scar, sent Simba and Nala on their quest, Timon and Pumba on theirs then got Merlin who would clear more curse. Malificient popped up and said her peace then I gave Mickey his high five and it didn't show where to clear the curse. Granted I read it all fast, what did I miss?

I defeated Scar, sent Simba and Nala on their quest, Timon and Pumba on theirs then got Merlin who would clear more curse. Malificient popped up and said her peace then I gave Mickey his high five and it didn't show where to clear the curse. Granted I read it all fast, what did I miss?

|
|
|
\/

There didn't appear to be any requirements for this, but I'm not sure if anything has changed afterwards? I can't see any new land opening up and I'm not sure what the curse removal has achieved. Does anyone else know?

I didn't see any change.

what is the length of the task?

It's instant.

Basically, if you've already unlocked all the 'available' land with magic (e.g. around Small World I believe), this is just a useless prompt. But for those who haven't yet, they need to before moving forward.

I need 5 more mice to welcome Scar. So hopefully I can welcome him tomorrow at the latest. :-) I'm at 138 gems, and should be at 142 before bed due to a character lvl up and free gem videos (even higher if my parade that's running drops gems - fingers crossed!!). Currency lvl is low at 33k, but considering where I'm at in the main storyline, and this being my first event, I'd say that's not too shabby. If I hadn't leveled event characters so much, I'd be a bit higher, but I'm focused more on getting enough gems for Rafiki than on getting the extra gems from the conversion. Hopefully I'll get at least 10 of the 40 possible gems.

Gahhh I used the flight mode/delete app trick while opening a gold chest, got what I wanted and then accidentally flicked a platinum chest onto the pedestal! Not ready to use them, so I had to start again and of course ALL I'm getting now is fabric for an outfit :charac2::badpc: :laughing:

Edit: got it after a few more tries :goodvibes

Last edited:
May have missed this in a previous discussion, but I doubt I'm going to finish this event before the time is up- I just welcomed Simba today. What happens? Does it simply end? Will I get to continue the story line with regular currency and perhaps higher token amounts for leveling up? Or is it more like, when it's done, it's fine, regardless of where you are in the story line?

May have missed this in a previous discussion, but I doubt I'm going to finish this event before the time is up- I just welcomed Simba today. What happens? Does it simply end? Will I get to continue the story line with regular currency and perhaps higher token amounts for leveling up? Or is it more like, when it's done, it's fine, regardless of where you are in the story line?
This is my first event, but from what I've learned on here once the event is over you can no longer collect characters you don't have. You will be able to use regular magic to continue to level up the characters you do have. The only way to get characters you don't have would be through Legendary chest purchases later on (assuming Lion King legendary chests are made available in the future at some point). It sounds like Legendary chests are a true gamble though on whether or not you'll get anything worthwhile. From what I gather, it sounds like the storyline ends once the event ends.

If you just welcomed Simba, you'll probably have a hard time getting Scar before the event ends - unless you spend money/gems to get him faster. I've been collecting for Scar for about 2 days, and am still 5 mice short - mice tokens just haven't been dropping for me! Good luck!

Wondering if anyone knows if the Simba Tree and Lion King Statue will stay in the chests after the event ends?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter