Disney Magic Kingdoms

Great! I fell in to a time lap. I made Scar missions and came back six hours later, nothing had happened. The missions just started. This certainly does not help make droprate any quicker.

Great! I fell in to a time lap. I made Scar missions and came back six hours later, nothing had happened. The missions just started. This certainly does not help make droprate any quicker.

I'm playing on Android and when that happens to me I just need to remove the game from recents so that it is forced to reload. Literally works Everytime.

This has happened to me before. If you restart the device and then open the game, sometimes it has fixed itself.

Welcomed scar this morning. 79k in currency. It's so weird having finished with 5 days to go lol. Guess I'm just going level up as much as I can while keeping to 80k for max gems.

I welcomed Scar very early this morning too. Already at level 2 and almost at 3. Won't take long to get to 80K. Then plan on the same path for Scar. All other characters will be done after event.

For those who have not gotten to or are collecting Scar items now, It took me 42 hours to collect and welcome Scar. I was checking on the item collector's about every 2 hours during the day. If I woke up during the night, I checked too.

Once again, both Zazu and Rafiki are not pulling their weight! I've been collecting for Scar since 8am yesterday, found 5 mice and 3 hats, but none of the tasks with either of my premium characters have turned up anything! :confused3

I finally welcomed Scar this morning after about 2 days. I just kept sending all characters I could out for his items and he was the only character I was collecting for.

This is my first event since I've only been playing the game for about 2 months, so my question is what is best to do now? I did level Scar up to level 2 so now I can collect items to get him to level 3 and all my other LK characters are ready to level up, I don't have any additional event quests and am currently at 61k LK currency, so I know I should try to get to 80K currency but should I just leave the LK characters ready to level up and just collect the currency until the event ends or what? I've read that the items for the LK characters may be easier to obtain their event but that is at the cost of the LK currency that can be converted into gems (if it works the same as it has in the past). So any suggestions/advice until the event ends.

I finally welcomed Scar this morning after about 2 days. I just kept sending all characters I could out for his items and he was the only character I was collecting for.

This is my first event since I've only been playing the game for about 2 months, so my question is what is best to do now? I did level Scar up to level 2 so now I can collect items to get him to level 3 and all my other LK characters are ready to level up, I don't have any additional event quests and am currently at 61k LK currency, so I know I should try to get to 80K currency but should I just leave the LK characters ready to level up and just collect the currency until the event ends or what? I've read that the items for the LK characters may be easier to obtain their event but that is at the cost of the LK currency that can be converted into gems (if it works the same as it has in the past). So any suggestions/advice until the event ends.

Sounds like this has been a successful event for you!
You basically have a couple of choices:

1) Dont level any more characters up and just collect currency to try to get as close to 80,000 for the maximum conversion to 40 gems.

2) Keep levelling up the characters while still collecting as much currency as you can. The one thing that has stayed constant with each event is when it ends, there will be less characters that can earn Lion King tokens so it will take you longer to collect the items needed to level them up. Also, during some events after it ended, the amount of items to level up the event characters increased. So those of us that had all our characters waiting to level up, were not ready to level up anymore. Cause we now needed a few extra items to collect.

So it's really up to you what you value. I personally aim for the gems, but others try to level everyone up during the event. Just personal preference :)

So once scar is welcomed no more tasks for Lion King? if so I guess I am done
Additional quests may open up as you level up the characters which may have accompanying story or "dialog" within the event, but they are not necessary to advance the overall main story and the little story/dialogs will stop as soon as the event ends, based on past events. Some people like to see as much of that story/dialog as possible while it is still available (if it even is available in this particular event), but it at least seems more logical to me to focus on leveling up characters and/or earning event currency to max out on gems once the event ends, as mentioned above. To clarify, though, additional tasks will of course continue to open up as you level up characters, as usual, even after the event ends, they just won't appear in the task list on the left side of the screen, or need to be completed to advance the main game. Hopefully this is clear.

Don't forget, once you Welcome Scar you will get 12 gems for completing the set.
Oh believe me, I haven't forgotten. I have an Excel spreadsheet to track my current gems, guaranteed gems by the end of the event (from daily videos and daily rewards), most likely to acquire (from welcoming Scar, and planned character level ups), as well as potential other gems (from character level ups I'm considering based on their readiness for level up). I even have a breakdown of avg gems/day needed between now and the end of the event. Definitely an engineer if you can't tell.

Oh believe me, I haven't forgotten. I have an Excel spreadsheet to track my current gems, guaranteed gems by the end of the event (from daily videos and daily rewards), most likely to acquire (from welcoming Scar, and planned character level ups), as well as potential other gems (from character level ups I'm considering based on their readiness for level up). I even have a breakdown of avg gems/day needed between now and the end of the event. Definitely an engineer if you can't tell.
You created an Excel spreadsheet?! That seems like a whole lot of work for a game. I guess (for me) games are supposed to relieve stress not cause more.

I'm so beyond ticked!!! I have 274 gems one gem away from getting rafiki and my theatre was ready to play. I clicked on the pretty highlighted gem and it says sorry videos are currently unavailable. Grrrr are you freaking serious!!! So I put another character on for an overnight level up. I will try restarting the game to see if I can watch ads then to get my precious one gem.

You created an Excel spreadsheet?! That seems like a whole lot of work for a game. I guess (for me) games are supposed to relieve stress not cause more.
I love Excel, and use it for tracking or planning just about everything! I find using Excel more relaxing than not using it. It keeps my otherwise scattered thoughts organized. In this case it started out as my using it as a calculator to see how many gems/day I'd need earlier in the event to get Rafiki, and turned into my I-need-to-get-Rafiki gem collection plan after I managed to maintain my gem/day goal for several days. Us engineers are a special breed... ;-)

I'm so beyond ticked!!! I have 274 gems one gem away from getting rafiki and my theatre was ready to play. I clicked on the pretty highlighted gem and it says sorry videos are currently unavailable. Grrrr are you freaking serious!!! So I put another character on for an overnight level up. I will try restarting the game to see if I can watch ads then to get my precious one gem.
I restarted the game and they worked I now have rafiki!

Welcoming Scar now! The first event I've completed...lots of fun and it was definitely worth saving up the gems for Rafiki and Zazu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter