Disney/Legoland and tour??

Harmony

DIS Veteran
We are taking our 10y/o son to Legoland. (been promising to do that for a year already) So while there, we figured we'd also do DL! (for our toddler of course! ;)) Here's my question...what kinds of restaurants does LL have and can I order a birthday cake for my son? He *loves* Legos and I know that he'd be thrilled if we celebrated his birthday at LL!

We also have a teen, so any suggestions on what we can do with a teenager? I was thinking Warner Bros. tour or NBC tour??? Beach? Shopping? I'm really at a loss. I ask him what he wants to do but I get the "shrug" and "whatever" from him. :confused3 lol How far is Warner Bros from the GC? NBC Studios? Beach?

I know that he'd like to do the Medieval Times so we are planning on that the first night we get there.

Thanks in advance for any input! I'll welcome any advice you can give! :thumbsup2

Teenage son...

Find a beach with lots of girls in bikini's and pick him up when you're ready to head home ;)

I think a studio tour would be cool, maybe a trip to Universal. The studios are in Burbank, not too bad of a drive, unless there is traffic. I'd just put in Anaheim, CA to Burbank, CA in maps.google.com under driving directions and get a guesstimate there.

I don't know about shopping, being a guy, I'm not much into shopping, unless it's electronic gadgets :)

darren

I think the Legoland website can help you with restaurants. I have found that generally the food is quite good there, but have not eaten a sit down meal there.

I can say...that the best thing I have ever eaten in any theme park is the Granny Smith Apple Fries in the Castle area. They are apples cut into french fries, dipped in sweet batter, deep fried and then served with vanilla cream. :goodvibes

There is a sports theme sit-down restaurant in LL. I wanted to check it out last weekend, but we forgot until the last minute and it was closed. I believe it's a restaurant staffed with waiters, rather than a cafeteria. If that's the case, you can probably get a special dessert. It's worth a call to LL. Did you visit their website at legoland.com? I'd love any info you get on the restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter