Disney Jokes

WDWprincessloyola

Mouseketeer
Hello all! I'm hosting a children's disney costume/birthday party this weekend and I have started collecting Disney jokes for children. Here are the ones I have listed so far, but do you have any more???? :rotfl:

Q: Why are there no planes where peter pan lives? A: Because there is a sign that says "Never Neverland"!

Q: Why did Mickey go into outerspace? A: To find Pluto!

Q: Why was Tigger in the toilet? A: He was looking for Pooh!

Q: What did snow white say when her photos weren't ready yet? A: Some Day My Prints Will come!

Q: Why was Cinderella kicked off the soccer team? A: Because she always ran away from the ball!

Q: What kind of vehicles do Disney characters drive? A: Minnie Vans!

Q: What does Ariel like on her toast? A: Mermalade!

Q: What is Tarzan's favorite Christmas Carol? A: Jungle Bells!

Q: Why was Cinderella so very bad at soccer? A: Because she was always running away from the ball, kept losing her shoes, and she had a pumpkin for a coach!

Q: Why does peter pan fly? A: 'Cause he never never lands

Q: What did Mickey say when Minnie asked him if he was listening? A: "I'm all ears!"

Q: Why did Dopey take a box of crayons with him into the bedroom? A: Snow White asked him to draw the curtains.

Q: What do you get if you cross Donald with a whale? A: Moby Duck.

Q: What's Minnie's favorite thing to wear? A: A Minnie-skirt.

Q: What is Grumpy's favorite fruit? A: Sour Grapes.

Q: Why did Sleepy take firewood to bed with him? A: He wanted to sleep like a log.

Q: How does Mickey feel when Minnie is mad at him? A: Mouserable.

Q: What do you call Daisy Duck when she leads the orchestra? A: A con-duck-tor.

Q: What does Baloo need to live? A: The Bear Necessities.

Q: What do you get when you cross Pooh and a skunk? A: Winnie the P.U.

Q: Where does Ariel go when one of her friends is missing? A: The Lost-and-Flounder Department.

Q: Why did Goofy wear two pairs of pants when he played golf? A: He thought he might get a hole in one.

Q: Why does Snow White always treat each of the Seven Dwarfs equally? A: Because she's the fairest of them all.

Q: Why did Jasmine go to the fruit stand in the Marketplace? A: She was looking for a date.

Q: What do you call a fairy who doesn't bathe for a year? A: Stinker Bell

Q: What kind of vegetable do you get when Dumbo walks through your garden? A: Squash

Q: Do you know why Mickey Mouse bought a telescope? A: Because he wanted to see Pluto.

Q: What did the 101 Dalmatians say after eating dinner? A: That hit the spot.

Q: When does Mickey put up his new calendar? A: On new ears eve.

Q: Which state reminds Mickey of his gal? A: Minniesota

Q: How did Mickey feel when he first saw Minnie? A: It was glove at first sight.

Q: What is Mickey’s favorite treat? A: Mice cream

Q: What does Donald wear to a famous Hollywood party? A: A Duxedo

Q: What is a pirates’ favorite restaurant? A: Arrrgh-by’s

Q: Why did the pirate take his mother to the movie theater with him? A: Because the movie was rated “arrrrrrrrrrgh”

Q: Why did Goofy stare at the label on the orange juice all day? A: Because the carton said concentrate.

Q: Why did Woody give Bullseye some cough syrup? A: Because he was horse.

You have shared quite a good post with jokes that will amuse kids a lot. Thanks!

Why did goofy throw the clock out the window? He wanted to see time fly.

Why did Donald throw butter out the window? He wanted to see a butterfly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA:rotfl::rotfl::lmao::rotfl::lmao::rotfl::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter