Antaniasmom

DISNEY FANATIC !!!
I thought there should be a thread where people could show off their cake creations and maybe inspire others.
We recently had a surprise Haunted Mansion inspired party for my DD 12th Bday:hmghost:HMcake.jpg HMcupcakes.jpg HMDec.jpg HMdec2.jpg HMdec3.jpg

It was a lot of preparation but my DD was definitely surprised and it was well worth it !!!

I'd like to see what everyone else has come up with and we can all share suggestions and swap tips

Bumping ...hoping someone will be interested as I am anxious to see other people's creations !!!

I work at a bakery in my home town and we do custom celebration and wedding cakes. Here are my latest Disney cakes I've done☺️IMG_5130.JPGIMG_5441.JPG

Those are awesome!!!! I have always wanted to try fondant but I am no professional lol . Thanks for replying to my thread....I'd love to see more

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter