Disney hopper serial number

weluvdizknee

Mouseketeer
Hello,

Read a tip on mousesavers, it read:
The first thing you should do when you buy Walt Disney World tickets or passes is to make a photocopy of the reverse side (the side with the serial number) or write down the serial numbers and put them in a safe place separate from the passes.

My questions are: What numbers are the serial numbers? Should it have a upc code printed on them? We purchased them from connections. Are these connection purchases the actual tickets, or do we have to turn them in at the gate for an actual entrance ticket?

Thanks

Not sure if you have the same passes I got...mine came right from the Disney store. On the back there is a bar code and right above it there is a longish number. That is the number that I copied. That way if something happens to the actual pass, they can replace it for me.

I suggest copying down all the numbers and letters and codes on the back of the pass.

Although this does not guarantee getting a replacement pass if the original is lost or stolen, it improves the chances.

Most passes purchased from a Disney Store or other off site location are the actual passes. If you purchased an annual pass off site, you get a voucher of approximately the same size and shape that you turn in at a park ticket window for the actual annual pass. Double check the date on the pass to be sure it expires a year from receipt, not purchase date.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

I recently purchased seasonal passes and when I went to redeem the voucher they gave us at the Disney Store, I was informed that all you need to do is keep your receipt (b/c the serial #'s were on the receipt) just in case you DO lose your pass. However, they do have you in the computer system there once you show them your I.D. and I was told if you didn't have your receipt that all they needed was a driver's license to redeem your ticket again. Hope this helped!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter