Disney Honeymoon in August 2017

Katryna Milewski

KBMickey
Hello,
My husband and I got married in April with a Disney Cinderella/Beauty and the Beast wedding theme and now we are planning our Disney honeymoon! I have been to Disney many times on family vacations but he has only been there once and we want this trip to be as magical as possible! Can anyone provide me with some suggestions for the best unique experiences/shows to do and tips to attract pixie dust? We are definitely wearing the bride/groom mouse ears and will grab honeymoon buttons at city hall as well!

Since the Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party is happening during our trip, we have booked those tickets! We also booked a Star Wars tour since he is a big fan!

I'd also love some romantic dining suggestions (I'm already actively waiting for a BOG lunch reservation to open up) but I'd like some other suggestions. Thanks in advance! :)

Hi, I am actually listening to those podcasts right now; been getting some great advice so I appreciate it :)
I am thinking about adding Savor the Savanna: Evening Tour, a carriage ride, and/or reservations at Cinderella's Royal Table but I am also researching around for more ideas :)

I don't know if you've looked into the Sense of Africa tour, but I'm considering it for our honeymoon in April if it's offered then. From what I understand, you eat breakfast at Boma and then have up close animal encounters.. definitely sounds like a unique experience.

As far as romantic dining reservations, I would consider California Grill (make your reservation around 7:30 PM so you can see the fireworks at 9 PM), Tiffins (so good and was very quiet when we were there), and Monsieur Paul in Epcot gets great reviews (we are planning on trying it for our Honeymoon). I also found the outdoor patio at Spice Road Table during Illuminations to be romantic and the food is delicious.

We ate at Cinderella's Royal Table in May.. unless you just really want to see the inside of the castle I would use the money on another restaurant. The food was actually pretty good, but it was definitely far from romantic with all the kids around.

And if you really want to go all out.. book a private fireworks cruise to see Illuminations. They pull the boat underneath the bridge connecting the IG to France and the view is amazing!! You can even add on food through private dining. You can book a fireworks cruise for the MK fireworks as well, but I find the Illuminations cruise a better experience since you are closer to the fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!