Disney Gift Cards

JennyN

DIS Veteran
Can someone tell me if Disney gift cards can be used at restaurants and food venues within the Disney resort. Thank you.

You can use the Disney Gift Cards for purchases at all Disney owned locations within the parks, DTD, and hotels. Third Party vendors (like most of the restaurants and shops in DTD) do not take Disney Gift Cards. Within the parks, I think Ghiradelli's does not accept Disney Gift Cards (nor does the Arribas Brother's Crystal shops).

And isn't it true that the food carts in the parks (at least some of them) only take cash?

And isn't it true that the food carts in the parks (at least some of them) only take cash?
All of the snack vendor carts that I can think of usually take credit cards/gift cards. There have been times when the system was down and they were unable to process the cards, so then they were cash only. Some of the walk around vendors (like the ones you see in the attraction lines), the candy sellers inside the Hyperion Theater, and the balloon sellers are cash only. I also don't think the lockers take gift cards (I looked on the sign and it shows cash and credit cards, but I didn't see anything about gift cards).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts