Disney Gift Cards

goofy's_gurl

DIS Veteran
Since I do all the rewards sites I was wondering..... I am going to Disney in December 15-20. I booked yesterday with my 30% pin :cool1: Now I am wondering if I decide to cash out for gift cards and I perhaps cancel the trip do I get gift cards again or does it all come back in cash??

AFAIK, if you cancel a trip, they refund it back to the original form of payment. I'm not sure if they would/could issue you a new gift card. They might just automatically refund it back to the original card(s) so hold on to them.

AFAIK, if you cancel a trip, they refund it back to the original form of payment. I'm not sure if they would/could issue you a new gift card. They might just automatically refund it back to the original card(s) so hold on to them.

Thank you! I was curious about this.. If some go missing in between now and then I can always postpone it!:thumbsup2

the entire balance would be applied back to the card/s. So hang onto them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter