Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked my email. I do have two ending 100 SBs and I received my 2 bonus 500 SB. I didn't make it out to BB yesterday, but I'll go today.

Does anyone remember when the credit is applied to the AMEX card? Does it show up on the next billing cycle? I almost never use the AMEX card the BB bonus credit shows up on so I'll probably just buy another gift card with the credit. I just need to know when I can do it.

I just checked my email. I do have two ending 100 SBs and I received my 2 bonus 500 SB. I didn't make it out to BB yesterday, but I'll go today.

Does anyone remember when the credit is applied to the AMEX card? Does it show up on the next billing cycle? I almost never use the AMEX card the BB bonus credit shows up on so I'll probably just buy another gift card with the credit. I just need to know when I can do it.

The Best Buy credit will not show up on Amex until you spend $300. Assuming you are doing $50 at

a time per day, you won't see the Amex credit post until after you made 6 trips to best Buy. Then it usually posts within 1 - 10 days.

Since it has gone to One a Day has anyone got a second 500 Sb?
The second after two different trips or after the same trip? After the same trip don't think so as we all realized it had changed because we had not received credit for more than 1.

Does anyone know of anyplace online where one can get a variable load Disney card for under $25. The disney site starts the cards at $25. I need a $15 Disney Card.

I’ve done 3 trips this week and got the 500sb bonus for all of them
I've done two. I'm spacing mine two days apart. I know it says the bonus can only be earned once a day, but it's unclear to me whether that means the purchases have to be on different days or the bonuses have to credit on different days. I think it's the former, but don't want to take a chance until I'm sure.

I've done two. I'm spacing mine two days apart. I know it says the bonus can only be earned once a day, but it's unclear to me whether that means the purchases have to be on different days or the bonuses have to credit on different days. I think it's the former, but don't want to take a chance until I'm sure.

I bought 2 on back to back days last week. Both bonuses credited, so it seems to be ok if both purchases are made on back to back days.

I went Tuesday and Wednesday. Both bonuses posted today

I can tell you Disney does not have $15 gc sold anywhere. They all start at $25. I'm hosting a Halloween Gift Card Giveaway and found this out! Sorry.

ALL variable loads start at $25.

The only way to get a $15 is to earn a $5 through Disney Movie Rewards and add $10 OOP.
You can purchase one at lowes and put any amount you want on it.

My 500 sb bonus also just credited, but from a $50 Disney gc purchase on Tuesday. Got the email yesterday morning early.

Mine credited today too (from a Tuesday purchase).

My plan was to do this too -- a purchase every other day, to make sure the SB system didn't somehow code them as being on the same day. However, given that a few people are reporting getting credit for consecutive days, I might try morning one day, evening the next day, and then a day off, so two purchases every three days. I have the AmEx offer on a few cards, and at six purchases per card, I want to try to speed up the process a little. Fortunately I drive right by Best Buy on my way to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter