Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder to those who did the Best Buy GC offer ($15 bonus GC for every $150 GC purchased)...

Those bonus GCs expire tomorrow (12/14). Get out and use them if you haven't done so already!
Just to clarify: these should be able to be used to purchase 3rd party GCs, correct? Best Buy told my sister they couldn’t.

Just to clarify: these should be able to be used to purchase 3rd party GCs, correct? Best Buy told my sister they couldn’t.
A couple of Best Buys don't allow it. She should try back at an entirely different time of day to attempt to get a different batch of people. Sometimes some employees/managers won't allow it but others will. If the manager has expressly forbade it to the employees then she's out of luck and could try another best buy.

I’m cross-posting this here - I know not many of you are local to Orlando but you’re my people so I wanted to share:

I’m giving away 2 tickets to the Star Wars Marathon at AMC Disney Springs 24 starting tonight (12/13) at 10 PM. If anyone wants them (or knows anyone who does), they can message me and I’ll send them to them!

I’ll update this post when they’re taken.

Edit: taken!

Last edited:

Piggybacking on the odd Kroger points thing . . . Gift card Mall via Kroger is doing $150 Lowes gift cards at a 15% discount today. Max of 3. I GOT 6X FUEL POINTS on the purchase. No clue why.

https://giftcards.kroger.com/deal/lowes-egift-29

Interesting...I wonder if I got 6x fuel points on my Disney cards but regular points the Visa and groceries. That math would work out about right if that was the case.

Interesting...I wonder if I got 6x fuel points on my Disney cards but regular points the Visa and groceries. That math would work out about right if that was the case.

Did you have a specific coupon for the Visa (as opposed to general 4x)? If not, then I bet you're right and you didn't get the points for that one.

Odd though that I got 6x today when there are no active fuel bonuses at the moment. I'll take it!

If you have a Giant grocery store with gas pumps in your area...here is a great deal, but today is the last day.

Giant is offering 10x rewards on certain gift cards mainly Best Buy.

I bought a $250 Best Buy GC with my groceries. (You need to buy $25 worth of groceries)

Got $2.50 off per gallon (x25=$62.50 savings) plus 2% cash back on cc

Went to Best Buy and used the GC to buy a Disney GC

So a $250 GC for $182.50 a 27% savings about the best I have gotten.

Has anyone bought over $14k in Disney Gift Cards from target? I know it will save me about $700, but it seems like so much effect to purchase around 140 gift cards and consolidate them. Do you think this is worth it? Or just put the package on my Costco Citi for 3% back?

You should combine the discounts to maximize. Costco cash back I believe doesn't require a method of payment. You could pay with GCs from what I understand (not a member). Also, I do know you need to have the premium membership in order to get cash back.

Sams Club sells Disney Gift Cards at a slight discount (about 4%). If Discover is running their quarterly promo, I will purchase $1500 to get an additional 5% back (that's Discover max per quarter). Otherwise, I would purchase Walmart GCs with my Disney Visa Premium since it gives me 2% back (it considers Walmart purchases as groceries).

I usually do about half of the trip cost in gift cards, and the other half is paid with the Disney Visa and get 6 months deferred (plus 2% back).

ype, the GC is very pretty. never seen it before. Nike did the same thing.
That's odd. I wouldn't use them personally.

I would think it's some sort of scam. Someone sending them out and checking to see if anyone adds money to them and then using them for purchases since they have the codes.

Has anyone called the retailers to see if they really are sending them out?

Has anyone bought multiple Disney GCs on eBay (say, a $200 GC and the seller is charging $175) and paid for a trip that way? I am wondering if I can also make ebates cash off of the GC purchases, too.

I would think it's some sort of scam. Someone sending them out and checking to see if anyone adds money to them and then using them for purchases since they have the codes.

It's legit. the Disney GC came with a Disneystore.com order and the Nike came with my converse order.

Has anyone bought multiple Disney GCs on eBay (say, a $200 GC and the seller is charging $175) and paid for a trip that way? I am wondering if I can also make ebates cash off of the GC purchases, too.

I did this in the past, purchasing from sellers with excellent feedback. I use to be able to earn ebay bucks from doing this, but you can no longer earn ebay bucks on gift cards. Ebates has specific categories that you can earn cash back on at ebay and unfortunately gift cards are not included.

The Walmart gift card I got also came with my Walmart Order so I know it’s from them. I think it’s smart. You have a bunch of gift cards on hand and if someone comes by unexpectedly or you need a last minute gift, you’ll easily have a gift for them. Just pop online and load whatever you want on the card. I wish I could request a few just to have around for those last minute gifts year round. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!