Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that use WM/Sam's gift cards to purchase Disney gift cards was there a maximum number of gift cards you could use to pay? I'm wondering if instead of various denominations of $25 (earned from Swagbucks) I should do one of $100 and one of $50?

Fry's is my local Kroger as well. I checked all of our accounts, (we each have an account or two :rolleyes1 ) an no luck on them. What category was yours listed under?
Best customer bonus category. I'd guess it's because I buy thousands in Disney gift cards there, but we've never bought a McDonald's card so I'm not sure who is being targeted for these bonus fuel pts offers.

Is Disney qualifying as entertainment?
That is what it always is here, but you could always buy a small one first to double check that the 4x pts show. It seems like they're trying to be more specific with categories last few months but most cards have still worked for me, like Amazon worked last time it said just 4x fuel pts in restaurant and entertainment categories.

For those that use WM/Sam's gift cards to purchase Disney gift cards was there a maximum number of gift cards you could use to pay? I'm wondering if instead of various denominations of $25 (earned from Swagbucks) I should do one of $100 and one of $50?

I've never had a problem but I usually only do a max of 6 at a time. I do the $25 gc first because of the discount they give for the first $25 gc of the month and then do a higher denomination at the end of the month.

Are you purchasing online or in store? When ordering online from Sam's Club, the website will allow you to pay with 4 gift cards per transaction.

I go to customer service first and combine all of my GCs onto 1 hard GC. i have had trouble before using multiple GCs at self-checkout.

I go to customer service first and combine all of my GCs onto 1 hard GC. i have had trouble before using multiple GCs at self-checkout.

I actually tried to do this on my last trip to Sam's. The girl at the customer service counter seemed confused when I asked if I could put all my cards onto one physical card. I explained I had some shopping to do and figured it would be easier to checkout by doing this. She had to go speak to someone else. When she came back her response was "She said you can't do it because you have e-gift cards." No point in going back and forth so I just left it at that. Did my shopping which included a $500 Disney gc. Went to a regular checkout line. The cashier didn't bat an eye when I handed her several e-cards printed out. She scanned each one separately and I paid the balance with a credit card. All went just fine.

What is the benefit to buying Disney GC's with WM/Sam's GC's? I'm looking for ways to save. Thanks!

I just use Ebates and target card to get 6% off giftcards... have them Emailed and then combine on the Disney gift card site.... pay my DVC dues, AP's and Dining with them.

I just use Ebates and target card to get 6% off giftcards... have them Emailed and then combine on the Disney gift card site.... pay my DVC dues, AP's and Dining with them.

Ebates doesn't credit for gift cards at Target .com; hasn't for a while.

I just got it two nights ago.... bought $200 worth of gift cards via the ebates link and got my 5% red card and 1% added to my Ebates account. its the only thing I used via ebates in the last month...

Sam’s currently has a deal for membership and I am considering signing up.

I was wondering if they sell the $500 Disney cards in the stores?

Also, how does it work to combine gift cards on the Disney site? Do I get an actual card or is it an e card?

I received a 10% off REDcard Anniversary coupon from Target. The terms say gift cards are not eligible, but I've had Target coupons state this before and still apply online to Disney gift cards. This is a store coupon though, but I'm going to still try and see. Has anyone had success with using this coupon for Disney gift cards?

Lots of chatter but no one I have seen has actually tried it yet. Let us know. I did not get the email but hoping it shows up, especially if it works for gift cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!