Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is great! Makes me really want to consider certain restaurants I had written off due to the descriptions of the food. But after seeing pictures it makes me want to try certain places now. Does anyone have any of Tutto Italia or Le Cellier? Haven't really seen any from these two places, and they are on our reservations list for our March trip.

This thread is great! Makes me really want to consider certain restaurants I had written off due to the descriptions of the food. But after seeing pictures it makes me want to try certain places now. Does anyone have any of Tutto Italia or Le Cellier? Haven't really seen any from these two places, and they are on our reservations list for our March trip.

Le Cellier.

Bread service
B601DB2F-6A7F-4C57-890E-69F78096F3E5.jpeg

Le Cellier Signature Poutine - fresh-cut fries, Canadian Cheddar, truffles and red wine reduction
A45121D3-B699-4CCC-83F9-6A7F1D5ECA1D.jpeg

Le Cellier" Filet Mignon - AAA Canadian Beef Tenderloin, mushroom risotto, asparagus-tomato relish, truffle-butter sauce

The first picture is my brothers version. He subbed mashed potatoes for the risotto and the second one is mine (normal version)
E1D0AC1D-D215-4B8B-BA4C-E53BDD06BC6C.jpeg DD3C6579-F0CD-4413-A403-2AD6E180C7AC.jpeg

My husband had a New York strip, however the accompaniments were a little different then what I’m seeing on the menu and neither of us can recall what they were.

2BA47DC8-5625-47F5-A976-5B7CE2E0EF55.jpeg

Maple Creme brûlée
C041B34D-4339-422E-AB0A-BE3BA70920F1.jpeg

We loved the meal here!
Oh and sorry about the pictures of the steaks. They are not real pretty. We had started in on them before I remembered pictures lol

Last edited:
That all looks pretty awesome. Not sure what I would choose there. All the steaks have preparations I'm not used to according to the menu.

Anyone have pictures of the entrees from Be Our Guest besides steak, pasta w/scallops and the lamb. I'm curious as to what the current chicken entree is? It seems to change. I believe the pork entree changes too.

LOTS OF FOOD AND WINE PICTURES!

IMG_2640.JPG

FRANCE- MARTINI SLUSH, ESCARGOT CROISSANT

IMG_2642.JPG

BELGIUM- CHOCOLATE WAFFLE, BEER BRAISED BEEF W/SMOKED GOUDA MASHED POTATOES

IMG_2644.JPG

MOROCCO- KEFTA POCKET, SPICY HUMMUS FRIES

IMG_2645.JPG

JAPAN- WASABI SHUMAI PORK DUMPLINGS, SALMON BLT SUSHI ROLL

IMG_2646.JPG

CHINA- BEIJING DUCK BAO BUN

IMG_2716.JPG

BOARDWALK BAKERY- CHEESE DANISH

IMG_2721.JPG

EIGHT SPOON CAFE- PULLED PORK MAC AND CHEESE

IMG_2766.JPG

YAK AND YETI- AHI TUNA NACHOS

IMG_2767.JPG

YAK AND YETI- FIRECRACKER SHRIMP

IMG_2768.JPG

YAK AND YETI- PORK POT STICKERS

IMG_2769.JPG

YAK AND YETI- BHAKTAPUR DUCK

IMG_2770.JPG

YAK AND YETI- KOBE BEEF BURGER

IMG_2771.JPG

YAK AND YETI- CHOCOLATE PUDDING CAKE

CAPTAINS GRILL/YACHTSMAN STEAKHOUSE BREAKFAST
IMG_2808.JPG

IMG_2809.JPG

IMG_2810.JPG

IMG_2811.JPG

IMG_2839.JPG

ESPN CLUB- NACHOS

IMG_2840.JPG

ESPN CLUB- BONELESS BUFFALO CHICKEN

IMG_2861.JPG

VIA NAPOLI- FRIED MOZZARELLA

IMG_2864.JPG

VIA NAPOLI- HALF QUATTRO FORMAGGI HALF PROSCIUTTO E MELONE

IMG_2865.JPG

VIA NAPOLI- TIRAMISU

IMG_2866.JPG

VIA NAPOLI- PISTACHIO GELATO

Satu'li Canteen:

Cheeseburger Steamed Pods - Bao Buns
Steamed Cheeseburger Pod stuffed with Ground Beef, Ketchup, Mustard, Pickle, and Cheddar Cheese served with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and Vegetable Chips

View attachment 248118

My daughter liked these enough to order them a second time but didn't eat the slaw. That was fine, I liked the slaw and ate it all for her.

I always thought these look like they would be mushy. What is the texture? I’m weird about texture.

I always thought these look like they would be mushy. What is the texture? I’m weird about texture.

I’m wondering as well. My son loves burgers but has ASD and is weird about textures so I’m leery about having lunch there next month.

I’m wondering as well. My son loves burgers but has ASD and is weird about textures so I’m leery about having lunch there next month.

I haven’t tried them at WDW, but traditional Asian steamed bao buns are like puffy soft wonder bread, if that makes sense. Mushy wouldn’t be the first word to come to mind, but I wouldn’t say it’s not mushy, either! (Maybe it’s the second or third word. ;) ) So yeah if it’s a concern, I would look for something else.

So I've been meaning to post these since my last year October trip and am just getting around to it! :laughing:

For those who don't know, I have dietary issues. I can have butter, but not most other forms of cow's dairy ( milk, cheese, yogurt, etc), and I also can't have gluten or any soy - so everything that I ate and is in my pictures is made without those three things. I must say Disney is AMAZING at dealing with special diets :banana:

50's prime time

pork shank blue plate special
o5dxxe.jpg

Allergy friendly s'mores - I may have started eating these before I remembered to take a picture...
4E9332AD-5203-43F2-84C6-99A46E43248A.jpg

Jock Lindsey's Hanger Bar

Fraulein's Flatbread- this was one of the best things I ate! I was surprised about how good it was. Very fresh.
1495xz8.jpg

Hovito Mojito - I bought the glass to take home :D I'm a huge Indiana Jones fan
213oi9g.jpg

Be Our Guest - Dinner

Braised Pork ( Coq Au Vin Style)- not actually on the allergy menu but can be made allergy friendly. Never be afraid to politely ask.
25A51F71-65F3-4B93-8691-62B9073EB162.jpg

Whispering Canyon Cafe

Breakfast skillet
B3D37717-E9B2-424E-8D4A-AD4EA285BFBE.jpg

Dinner skillet and cornbread
3FEA55AC-C51B-4BBC-887F-A60E827BB401.jpg

89DE74F8-08CE-41CD-AA9E-F47692C39E80.jpg

Kona Cafe

Pineapple macadamia nut pancakes - these are also not on the allergy menu but can be made gluten free, dairy free and soy free
29xy7nl.jpg

Boma

A selection from the breakfast buffet - the chefs at boma were really great about making me special food, waffles and toppings in the kitchen. They really went out of their way
518xsh.jpg

sgqq1x.jpg

Yak & Yeti

Modified version of sweet and sour chicken
2lut01z.jpg

Trio of Sorbets
32838B1F-95BA-47D4-BCAA-85A570C55D3C.jpg

Skipper Canteen

Falls Family Falafel & Arepas - to make this so I could eat it I had to get the arepas without queso and the falafel without the white bean dip. It was still amazing and skipper Canteen is one of my favourite places to eat in WDW
0B4361BA-1D38-4294-A77C-E1EAA64246E8.jpg

Nomad Lounge

Sustainable Fish Tacos

20hah5.jpg

Food & Wine Festival

Pickled Beet Salad with Herbed Goat Cheese, Minus 8 Vinaigrette and Toasted Walnuts - I can have goat diary so this was a good one for me!
2A6B675B-B77A-4A8B-BE6B-C5AE1423BC9C.jpg

Berbere-style Beef Tenderloin Tips with Onions, Jalapeños, Tomato and Pap
2yyvx90.jpg

Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion and Snap Peas
2i8d4km.jpg

I certainly ate more than this but I have a terrible habit of getting too hungry and eating before I take a picture! :rotfl2:

Croissant Donut from Refreshment Port in Epcot. If you have been a fan of these in the past, don't bother now! They changed them & are nowhere near as good as they were last summer. :sad2:View attachment 270246
Oh no... the cronut and Godiva hot chocolate were my favorite. I’ve been dreaming of them for 2 years. I guess I get to save the calories for something else.

Oh no... the cronut and Godiva hot chocolate were my favorite. I’ve been dreaming of them for 2 years. I guess I get to save the calories for something else.

I only first tried one this past September, so I can’t say how they tested before, but it was delicious when I ate it. It was warm, a little flaky, & really good. I got mine with a scoop of dole whip on top. I was walking to meet up with DH eating it, making a mess, like a little kid, but so did not care. Yum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter