Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Croissant Donut from Refreshment Port in Epcot. If you have been a fan of these in the past, don't bother now! They changed them & are nowhere near as good as they were last summer. :sad2:IMG_3282.JPG

tumblr_oufo4cn8wN1rzxvpbo1_540.jpg

Aged Buffalo Strip Loan from Artist Point located in Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

heres a bit of a comparison. the potstickers from the china booth are 2 for $4. but the ones served at lotus blossom cafe are 3 for if i remember right it was $5.6something after tax. but they do have a little bit less filling then the ones served at the booth. they are not the same items. also added in the size comparison with the wasabi dumplings from the japan booth

roasted duck bao and potstickers from china booth by Imsoscared, on Flickr

pot stickers from lotus blossom cafe by Imsoscared, on Flickr

Wasabi Shumai Steamed Pork Dumplings from japan booth by Imsoscared, on Flickr

I recently had a one day trip to EPCOT for the 35th Anniversary. Here is most, but not all, of the Food and Wine goodies that we ate!

Gotta start off with a good breakfast! It took my sister and I about 2 minutes to down this donut!
IMG_6471.jpg

Cheddar Cheese Soup from Canada - one of my favorites from the day...even in the FL heat! We also got the Filet from Canada and it was very good, although a little overcooked for my taste.
IMG_6476.jpg

Roasted Irish Sausage with Colcannon Potatoes and Onion Gravy from Ireland - definitely a good buy!
IMG_6478.jpg

BLT Sushi from Japan - I am a sushi lover and this just didn't hit the mark. It was room temperature and tasted like it came from a grocery store. I was so excited about this and ended up being very underwhelmed.

IMG_6485.jpg

Freshly Baked Carrot Cake and Cream Cheese Icing from Hops and Barley - 3 words OH MY GOODNESS! So good!
IMG_6486.jpg

Chilled Scotch Egg wrapped in Sausage with Mustard Sauce from Craft Beers - it was good, not great, just ok.
IMG_6493.jpg

Zesty Cheeseburger and Cheddar Cheese Macaroni Handwich from Craft Beers - This was pretty tasty. It was smaller than expected but delicious.
IMG_6495.jpg

Roasted Beet Salad with Green Beans, Feta Cheese, Minus 8 Vinaigrette and Toasted Walnuts from Farm Fresh - I honestly expected this to be awful. My sister got it and I tried it and it was wonderful. Everything married so perfectly...and I don't like beets!

IMG_6509.jpg

Charcuterie in a Cone with a selection of imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses, Olives and an Herb Vinaigrette from Spain - I was so looking forward to this and it did not disappoint! So good!!
IMG_6520.jpg

Cannoli al Cioccolato: Chocolate-covered Cannoli filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate and Candied Fruit from Italy - My grandmother ate this and really enjoyed it. It was too small to share. :(
IMG_6521.jpg

There you have my little trip around the world. Just thought I'd share. We drank a lot too but the pictures of beer and wine are not nearly as interesting to look at. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter