Disney Fantasy - November 3 - 10, 2018, Eastern Caribbean

Is anyone nervous that the ports/islands won't be restored by next year? I have zero interest in doing a Western Caribbean. If our ports are going to be closed, I'm thinking of switching to a 4-night Dream. Thoughts?
I'm not worried about it, as long as next year's hurricane season is calm I think it will be fine. We have done the western itinerary before and the only island I would likely want to get off the ship at is Grand Cayman. Otherwise, I would just look at it as extra sea days, which are my favorite anyway! I would definitely prefer 7 sea days over 4!

Hubby and I are cruising with you all for our 2 year anniversary! We also decided to invite my mom. She has never done a cruise before and is super excited! This will be our second (same ship, same sailing date, same itenirary!) We would love to do FE if anyone else is interested, sign us up!:tink:

Hi everyone! The hubby and I just booked this cruise for our 1 year anniversary! :)
Very excited as this is only our second cruise ever! We sailed two years ago on the Magic and had a blast. I can't wait to see what the Fantasy is like!

Hi everyone,
Just booked the cruise this past weekend, and I can’t wait. Traveling with my husband and two children ages (son)11 and (daughter)7. This will be our third Disney Cruise. We have only done the 3 and 4 day cruises, so we are looking forward to the 7 day cruise. We would love to participate in the FE. We did it on our other cruises and LOVED it! Not sure how to set it up though, otherwise I would. Looking forward to a great trip! Only 282 days to go!!!!
Nicole T

We are booked on this cruise. It’s our replacement cruise to our canceled Irma hurricane cruise. We belong to a FB group for this cruise.

I can’t seem to find the Facebook page for our cruise. Any chance someone could post the link?

I can’t seem to find the Facebook page for our cruise. Any chance someone could post the link?

We aren’t allowed to link to Facebook but I’m sure you can find it:)
- Pip Rochelle
Mother to the best looking ferret ever

Found it. Turns out I didn’t know how to use the search function on FB. I’m better now thanks. Lol. :badpc:

Woot DW and I are in. We got a trip w/ no kids this time!
Been so longs since we cruised w/ the mouse we cant find our magnet sets for the doors or our pins!

Not worried at all about the ports. If nothing else they need our support!

Good thing we have a little time. Gotta find that stuff....

Hi! Just booked this week. We are so excited to cruise again. This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise but im still a novice at DisBoards.
How do we join the FE for this cruise?

Due to unforeseen circumstances, my husband and I are no longer going on this cruise. I hadn’t started any FE info yet so anyone is free to take over. Hope everyone has a great cruise!!!!!

Just checking in. Hopefully some of you joined the FB group. Pretty low keyed group, which is nice. The FE group has started forming if you’re interested. I was excited to get my cabin assignment yesterday. I’m booked on a GTY 5E and got my cabin on deck 9. I was shocked to get my assignment 7 months out. However, my daughter didn’t get her assignment even though our reservations are linked.

My husband and I will be on this cruise to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. I'm not sure who is more excited for your trip - him or me!! We are staying at AKL for the first time for a few days before the cruise and hope to enjoy the F&W festival. Nothing like eating and drinking around the world before we eat and drink our way around the Caribbean :)

Just booked this cruise today to add with my original cruise on November 10. Excited to be doing B2B.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!