Disney Fantasy May 26, 2018- 7 Night Western Caribbean

This is my 1st DC. Plus, I am getting married on Castaway Cay in June 1st. What are some suggestions!

This is my 1st DC. Plus, I am getting married on Castaway Cay in June 1st. What are some suggestions!
Congrats on your wedding on CC! That will be fantastic. There isn't really any activity on this page, but if you are on FB, there is a group there that is pretty active for this cruise. Just search the dates and you should find it!

Made our final payment today, so it looks like it’s actually going to happen. It’ll be our 2nd Disney Cruise. Our first one was in 2011 when the kids were much younger. This time around, we’ll have 2 teenagers who are looking forward to the teen areas.

I don't think there'd is an FE group on here but there is an active FB group that has several. They are getting ready to lock down the last one so I would try to find that page quickly and request to join if you want to participate in FE.

Hi everyone! So excited, booked and paid in full last night, can't find the FB group, one I see only has 5 people in it so assuming it's the wrong one. Wondering about FE's and how many teens will be on board. We have a 14 year old girl and 17 year old boy. This will be our 10th sailing, can't wait!!

Sear
Hi everyone! So excited, booked and paid in full last night, can't find the FB group, one I see only has 5 people in it so assuming it's the wrong one. Wondering about FE's and how many teens will be on board. We have a 14 year old girl and 17 year old boy. This will be our 10th sailing, can't wait!!
Search "Disney Cruise Meet Facebook Groups". This group has around 8,700 members. Once you get accepted there you can go to the files and find the one for our cruise.

Almost there!! This is our 2nd DC and we are very excited. Tonight I learned about Fish Extender and man I wish i knew about this months ago. Is anyone doing FE on our cruise? Is there a group about this. I think I found the FB group but it is late and I requested access. I would rather do it here anyway. This cruise is my wife, daughter and I.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter