Disney Fantasy - January 27, 2018 - Eastern Caribbean

I just booked this cruise last week. It will be the first cruise for my family and we are so excited. I can hardly wait, I've been reading cruise tips, what to pack and checking out excursions already.

This will be our 5th cruise and so excited. Just me and DH. Our very good friends from Miami will be joining us onboard as well! :bday: It's a birthday cruise for 2 in our party!

First cruise, first Disney cruise. Celebrating a 10th birthday on 2/1. Seems like most info and Fish extender group sign ups are on the Facebook page, correct?

Joining thread...we are sailing this cruise and first time for our family too. We are so excited! Interested in Fish Finder group, all so new so following to get ideas on where to sign up. :) Thanks everyone!

Super excited about this cruise! It'll be our fourth DCL cruise and will be celebrating my bday at CC!

Last edited:
We are excited to be Cruising' again! We found out last week our great friends and their daughters will be joining us for their first cruise!

Do you think there will be a change in the ports of call for this cruise? Possibly from an eastern to a western itinerary due to Irma?

Hello,
We just booked this cruise and wondering if there are any open slots on any FE lists for this cruise? It sounds like the FE lists are on Facebook. When we went on our last Disney cruise several years ago, we were able to join a FE list on disboards so just trying to get the details of how it is done these days.

Hello,
We just booked this cruise and wondering if there are any open slots on any FE lists for this cruise? It sounds like the FE lists are on Facebook. When we went on our last Disney cruise several years ago, we were able to join a FE list on disboards so just trying to get the details of how it is done these days.
We are keeping everything on the FB Group - come join us!https://www.facebook.com/groups/756227137842321

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts