Do you want to be apart of a fish extender group for our cruise?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K Risser

Earning My Ears
Is anyone interested in having a fish extender group for the Disney Fantasy Cruise sailing from March 24-31,2018 to the Eastern Carribean?

If you want to be apart of this fish extender group, please let me know everyone's name and favorite character,everyone's age, if you are celebrating anything, and what cabin number you are. I will be finalizing the group by February 24 and if there are at least 6 groups, we can make this an official group. Thank you!!!!

Hi -

We're in! We have 2 staterooms, but maybe I'll just do the FE for one of them? Or should we do both?

We have

Mom, me - Ryan
Husband Stuart
MIL - Sandi
Kids -
Evelyn 9 -
William 7 -
Imogene 5
Vivienne 2

Trying to get favorite characters out of each of them was like pulling teeth . . . I'll have to come back to this.

Hi -

We're in! We have 2 staterooms, but maybe I'll just do the FE for one of them? Or should we do both?

We have

Mom, me - Ryan
Husband Stuart
MIL - Sandi
Kids -
Evelyn 9 -
William 7 -
Imogene 5
Vivienne 2

Trying to get favorite characters out of each of them was like pulling teeth . . . I'll have to come back to this.

I definetly suggest on doing both staterooms because then everyone can join in on the fun!!!! But if you have two staterooms then I suggest buying one gift for everyone in our group and then buying one gift per stateroom just so everyone gets their fair share of gifts. But, it is totally up to you!!! Have a magical day!

Hi -

We have

Mom, me - Ryan
Husband Stuart
MIL - Sandi
Kids -
Evelyn 9 -
William 7 -
Imogene 5
Vivienne 2

I also need to know one or both of your stateroom numbers!!! If you only want one stateroom then I only need one but if you want both to receive gifts, I need both. I also need to know your favorite characters as well and every child's gender(want to make sure). The last thing I need is the your familie's last name, thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts