Disney Fantasy December 9th 2017 Western Caribbean

I'll be sailing with a pretty big family group! My mom and step-father will be renewing their vows on the ship! For most of us it's our second cruise but for some it's their first!
I'll be rooming with my grandma (2nd cruise) and best friend (1st cruise) and we couldn't be more excited!! I'm going to join the facebook group as well, I want to get into some fish extender exchanges!

Hi all, we booked today and are so excited! This will be the second cruise for my family. My husband, 9 year old son and I can't wait. Does anyone know how we sign up for fish extenders? Thanks

Hi all, we booked today and are so excited! This will be the second cruise for my family. My husband, 9 year old son and I can't wait. Does anyone know how we sign up for fish extenders? Thanks
Welcome aboard to you!
If you check FB and search Disney Fantasy December 9 you will find the group with FE info etc

Hi new to this thread. We are booked on the Dec 9th sailing and hoping to meet up with people who have kids my kids age on the ship. Also want to get in on the FE too. We sailed on the Magic 5 years ago and all met up on the first day and enjoyed our FE group. We still stay in touch and friends with 2 families we met on that cruise. My kids are ages 14 girl, 12 boy, and 3 girl. Also just requested to join the FB for our sailing.

Hi new to this thread. We are booked on the Dec 9th sailing and hoping to meet up with people who have kids my kids age on the ship. Also want to get in on the FE too. We sailed on the Magic 5 years ago and all met up on the first day and enjoyed our FE group. We still stay in touch and friends with 2 families we met on that cruise. My kids are ages 14 girl, 12 boy, and 3 girl. Also just requested to join the FB for our sailing.

Hello,

I will be sailing with my 13 yr old and 10 yr. old sons. I am excited that my oldest son will finally get to use the teen club!

I had this cruise booked and B2B on the Dream during the same week, but decided to go with this one and just cancelled the Dream.

This will be our 8th DCL and our 2nd time on the Fantasy. VERY EXCITED to be going back on the Fantasy. This will be our 3rd year on DCL during a December PremEar of a Star Wars movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter