Disney Fantasy December 9th 2017 Western Caribbean

My sister and I are booked on this cruise, the second part of a B2B on the Fantasy. It will be cruise #6 for us, but since it is part of a B2B we don't get the early booking benefits of being gold. We had a great time the last time we sailed on the Fantasy, so are really looking forward to this trip.

Also, last year we were on the Dream when the Star Wars movie premiered and had a lot of fun. We are hoping DCL will be premiering Star Wars again during this sailing and that it will be equally as fun. At least this time we won't be debarking the morning after a late night movie :-)

SW

We are booking this cruise for our 25th Wedding Anniversary- it will be our 5th cruise, but i will be 6years since our last curise!

I have 6 people in my party 3 of us have sailed the Dream before and the other 3 have never sailed Disney before! We are all super excited!

I'm embarrassed to admit this is my first post... WDW vets on our first cruise! My husband and I will be with our boys who will be 8 and almost 6 at the time. Super exciting!

Our family of four is going and we cannot wait! This is our second Disney cruise! We did the fish extender last time and loved it!

We are booked for this cruise and we are so excited!!! Currently it is our family of four (our girls will be 3 and 6) and my parents are also booked. We may have some additional family members sail with us as well. This is our fourth cruise but our first Disney cruise and all of the ports are new for us.

Is this where the fish extender group gets organized/discussed?

We are booked for this cruise and we are so excited!!! Currently it is our family of four (our girls will be 3 and 6) and my parents are also booked. We may have some additional family members sail with us as well. This is our fourth cruise but our first Disney cruise and all of the ports are new for us.

Is this where the fish extender group gets organized/discussed?
My mom and stepdad are joining us as well! Our kids will be 2 and 7 at the time of the cruise!

This will be our second cruise, and I CANT WAIT! I haven't told my son yet, not sure if I want to reveal as a birthday present in May or wait until we're in port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter