Disney Enchanted Tales

I tried to get into MK, but I couldn't. The game is not that good compared with ET. Graphics, story, even the quests and the events got me even more frustrated then ET. The only upside for me is that is not modeled as a money-grabber. ET was the best game of all, but it completely forced you to spend money on it.
I know. I totally agree with the graphics, story and all. Perhaps I was just coming down from my hype as I went to Disneyland last week.
I just wish that some game developer would think of joint venturing with Disney for ET so they can continue with the game. MK is part-Disney/part-Playpark so why can't ET be like that, too?

So did anyone actually finish any of the stories? I went as far as I could but stopped getting quests altogether. Beauty and the beast stopped at wolf mountain, I never thawed arendale and I don't quite remember where rapunzel stopped because I got crazy with all these diamonds and just went until it stopped giving me quests for her. Lame, Disney.

So did anyone actually finish any of the stories? I went as far as I could but stopped getting quests altogether. Beauty and the beast stopped at wolf mountain, I never thawed arendale and I don't quite remember where rapunzel stopped because I got crazy with all these diamonds and just went until it stopped giving me quests for her. Lame, Disney.

You probably went as far as anyone can. The stories were never finished, we were all waiting for an update that would bring new quests. Unfortunately, it will never happen. It is a shame. I still believe Disney was just incredibly lazy and greedy with this game. The game obviously needs a lot of work and all they wanted was o force people into buying stuff (and, by the people around this forum, I'm pretty sure they got a few purchases). I will definitely stop playing any Disney game. Until ET returns.

I wonder if the holiday/special events were kind of an indication of the game's future. Based on the level of frustration that folks on this forum expressed about how hard it was to progress without spending money, I am tempted to think that they were getting more complaints and less revenue with each special event, which isn't a very promising business model.

I wonder if the holiday/special events were kind of an indication of the game's future. Based on the level of frustration that folks on this forum expressed about how hard it was to progress without spending money, I am tempted to think that they were getting more complaints and less revenue with each special event, which isn't a very promising business model.
Yeah this^

I myself spent hundreds of $ on this game, and now for what??? It's pretty disappointing.

I started playing DMK as a replacement, but it's not quite the same... Has anyone heard of what Disney is doing next? They relaunched some lame Penguin game, but I can't find anything remotely close to ET. What is everyone else playing?

Try Castle Story. It's not a Disney game but it's very magical. ET was my favorite after that one. I have been playing it for 18 months and there are new timed adventures regularly. Of course they like for you to spend money too as all games do but it's all doable without real money. The forum is amazing and people gem ahead on events so that you know what's coming and can plan ahead. Hope to see you all there!

Try Castle Story. It's not a Disney game but it's very magical. ET was my favorite after that one. I have been playing it for 18 months and there are new timed adventures regularly. Of course they like for you to spend money too as all games do but it's all doable without real money. The forum is amazing and people gem ahead on events so that you know what's coming and can plan ahead. Hope to see you all there!

Thought I recognized your username from somewhere! Yes, definitely try Castle Story. It's my favourite game for android.:cool2:

Rapunzel stops after she meets Maximus. I'm so bummed that they are getting rid of the app without at least letting us fully complete the stories

Thanks for suggesting the game. I just downloaded it and I love it so far!

You would think they could have just completed the tales and left it there. I just got to the end and yea...not a single tale was fully finished (although I think Rapunzel was the furthest along). It's really low of them to do this.

You would think they could have just completed the tales and left it there. I just got to the end and yea...not a single tale was fully finished (although I think Rapunzel was the furthest along). It's really low of them to do this.
Yeah, makes me wonder how long they've been planning this? The last update was a few months ago right, so I thought they would just throw on whatever storyline quests they'd worked on but there's nothing new. I know I could be wrong it just seems dodgy that they told me they were working on a save feature and stuff a week before they announced the game was closing

Well down to our last week. It was a really fun game while it lasted, but I think I will be scarred from getting into new games financially in the future. Thanks Disney!!!

I haven't brought myself to open the app for the whole month :guilty:

Took some screenshots for keepsake but going to miss the animations, the music, and all the potential it could've become...

Also they forgot to make the Jasmine event items available which was a bummer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!