Disney Emoji Blitz

The Emperor's New Grove Bingo Card event has started. Kuzco and Kronk are in the Diamond Box, but should be available in the Gold Box after the event ends (no language about being a Diamond Box exclusive). Four cards and the last prize is a Diamond Box. Good luck everyone!

I don't have either Kuzco or Kronk nor do I have anywhere near enough jems to buy one, but I've been making great progress with Holiday Mickey. I'm almost done.

Yes the drop rate has greatly improved on this event vs the last item card event. I have not yet experienced a moment when I only need 1 more rare item after days of trying, and suddenly 4 of them drop at once :rolleyes2 But who knows, maybe the last card will be different...

I was a little worried about how easy it seemed to be going and wondered if the last card was going to be brutal. It wasn't easy (the drop rate for the last item was pretty bad), but it wasn't nearly as tough as the last event. Maybe they took pity on folks because it is a holiday weekend in the US and it means people won't have as much time to play. Or maybe they got enough complaints last time that they did loosen up the drop rates.

Card 1 took a while for me- the rare ones took a long time, even using Holiday Mickey. I'm almost finished with card 2- I'm contemplating buying gems to get a diamond box in hopes of getting either Kuzco or Kronk.

I’ve put very little effort into this one and still am almost done with card 3. It’s actually enjoyable to play again, not jut irritating like the last event!

9E74D9BC-00F1-460B-9630-13F987D7BFE2.jpeg I lucked out and between buying a diamond box and completing the game I got both of them. I went back into the diamond box and it shows a percent at the bottom...anyone else see this or know what this means?

This one also seems easier than previous food fight events (so many boxes only requiring 5 stars), but it's also pretty short.

I lucked out and between buying a diamond box and completing the game I got both of them. I went back into the diamond box and it shows a percent at the bottom...anyone else see this or know what this means?
Interesting, I hadn't noticed that, but I wonder if that has to do with the requirements that games have to display the odds for the "loot boxes" (I don't recall the exact details, but I recall reading about it at the end of last year). The diamond boxes do seem to fix the "loot" box description, so I'm guessing that's why we're seeing the odds now.

This food fight has seemed easier, but I can't say that I enjoy them. No many coins, and I lose probably 75% of my matches. At least I get 4 stars for losing each time. . .

Curious as to strategies here. Just had a game where I had an 8-0 lead with 12 seconds left, and lost 12-10. I’m assuming it was to a bot, unless someone’s name is emojiemoji3652.

Curious as to strategies here. Just had a game where I had an 8-0 lead with 12 seconds left, and lost 12-10. I’m assuming it was to a bot, unless someone’s name is emojiemoji3652.

From what I've read when it's "emoji124234", it's a bot; but when it's "emojiemoji123123", it's a person who's not connected to Facebook.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!