Disney Emoji Blitz

I'm enjoying the new mini game! I do enjoy the chance to have a new objective for while. I'm off for the summer and am worried about how I'm going to beat them when i have to go back to work lol good luck to all!

I do have a question...do I have to be connected to Facebook to earn coins on the weekly leaderboards?

Thanks!

The villain event just appeared for me yesterday. Ugh I hate when I'm late to the punch. Now to play in my free time...

I do have a question...do I have to be connected to Facebook to earn coins on the weekly leaderboards?

Nope. I don't have a Facebook account but I have earned coins for status on the leaderboard. It doesn't seem to reset as often as others report, but every few weeks. Good luck!

So I've just started the Magic Key event. Has anyone worked out the logic to how it is decided if a key will drop in any given game? It seems very random...

They are random. I finished around noon today. I started playing at 6am. I got really lucky with rainbow stars and was able to get 3,4 and 5 stars per game a few times. Those runs made a big difference.

Now I am am back to missions. 24 to go to hit Level 130. Some of these are just mean - get 1450 emoji in a game, clear 15000 emoji, get rainbow plus rainbow 19 times.

Wow, the magic keys are SOOO rare! Has anyone found good luck with any particular emoji? I've only seen 3 keys, counting the initial one that they give you, and missed collecting one. Seems this may be much harder than it first seemed!

I used a level 3 Olaf. He really keeps the board churned up. Plus - I never had a stranded key because he is so explosive.

The keys flying away are my main issue...they are so rare to start with (one every 2-4 games) and then to have them fly away. I'm finding it frustrating especially when you've cleared the row it's in and it flys away as it's falling to the bottom. I'll keep plugging away at it...

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
I had a lot of luck with Joy since you get to choose where to put a Sun on the board. I finished the event today and only got another Timon :(

Well, that was disappointing. I finished the game and got an emoji I already had.
I will never forget how disappointed I was when I realized that the emojis upgraded past the initial "1/x" stage. I thought at a point it would stop and let you collect everything but that doesn't appear to be the case!

I will never forget how disappointed I was when I realized that the emojis upgraded past the initial "1/x" stage. I thought at a point it would stop and let you collect everything but that doesn't appear to be the case!

They do eventually max out - silver at level 3 and gold at level 5.

Wow, the magic keys are SOOO rare! Has anyone found good luck with any particular emoji? I've only seen 3 keys, counting the initial one that they give you, and missed collecting one. Seems this may be much harder than it first seemed!
I'm having a helluva time, too!! So frustrating. Tink is my go to...

I got all of the small chests with the magic keys but experienced plenty of frustration in doing so. They kept flying away or they would appear shortly before I ran out of time leaving not chance to collect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!