Disney Dream October 19, 2018 3 night Bahamian

Marshmelo

DIS Veteran
I just booked us today! :cheer2:
Anyone else booked yet or planning to soon? We’re on deck 7 in an ocean view cabin. It will be DS’s, almost 10 yrs old, 1st cruise. We will be staying at POR and visiting the parks before cruising.

We are on this cruise, its going to be a mini honeymoon cruise, we are getting married in Disney World on October 10th, we are on Deck 12 and this will be our 4th cruise on the Dream. We come from Ireland.

Last edited:

We are on this cruise, its going to be a mini honeymoon cruise, we are getting married in Disney World on October 10th, we are on Deck 12 and this will be our 4th cruise on the Dream. We come from Ireland.
How wonderful! Congratulations!

Hello All! Wondering if there is an FE group started yet? Just booked today and looking to get started :)

Hello All! Wondering if there is an FE group started yet? Just booked today and looking to get started :)
I havent been able to find any. Theres no roll call on cruise critic and you see how little this thread is. I dont have fb so idk if theres one there.

I havent been able to find any. Theres no roll call on cruise critic and you see how little this thread is. I dont have fb so idk if theres one there.
I just started a Roll Call....in regards to FB there is one but the admins are not even on the ship....makes me leery. I asked if they would turn the group over to someone sailing...they said no. If anyone is interested in FE group, I would be happy to set one up :)

I just started a Roll Call....in regards to FB there is one but the admins are not even on the ship....makes me leery. I asked if they would turn the group over to someone sailing...they said no. If anyone is interested in FE group, I would be happy to set one up :)
Thanks for looking into it! At first i thought id like to do it, but its such a short trip i think we're going to pass.

We are thinking of starting one that is comprised of small groups. 5 cabins or so, for a shorter trip it would make it more manageable I think :) If you change your mind and would like to try it, let me know!!

Just booked our cruise my first cruise celebrating our honeymoon after 4 days at wdw. So excited, interested in possibly doing FE even with a short trip think be fun. We are on dec 9

Last edited:
Awesome, let me know if you want to be added to our group. We are going to do small groups with 6 staterooms in them. That way we only are responsible for 5 other rooms (smaller for shorter cruise). Right now we have a family group going, might do more "adult only" or "kid only" as the interest increases :)

Hi all! We will be cruising with you and interested in a FE exchange as well. Is there a roll call? We are coming from MA.

Hi!! Welcome!! We have a FE exchange started, if you want to send me your info. We have started a "family group" that will consist of 6 staterooms, so you will only be responsible for 5 other rooms to gift to. I find smaller groups are nicer on shorter cruises. If you want to be in more than one group, that is fine as well. I also started a roll call as well :) Let me know if you want me to add you to the FE group :)

Hi all! We will be cruising with you and interested in a FE exchange as well. Is there a roll call? We are coming from MA.

Hi!! Welcome!! We have a FE exchange started, if you want to send me your info. We have started a "family group" that will consist of 6 staterooms, so you will only be responsible for 5 other rooms to gift to. I find smaller groups are nicer on shorter cruises. If you want to be in more than one group, that is fine as well. I also started a roll call as well :) Let me know if you want me to add you to the FE group :)

Ok, it's me (Shanan), my husband (Geoff) and my son (Ethan - 9) going on the trip. We are in stateroom 12504. We would like to do the FE please. Let me know if you need any more info. Thanks!

Ok, it's me (Shanan), my husband (Geoff) and my son (Ethan - 9) going on the trip. We are in stateroom 12504. We would like to do the FE please. Let me know if you need any more info. Thanks!
Awesome!! Got your info, just need a couple more things. Sent you a message :) I'll try to upload the file that we have as well!!

Awesome, let me know if you want to be added to our group. We are going to do small groups with 6 staterooms in them. That way we only are responsible for 5 other rooms (smaller for shorter cruise). Right now we have a family group going, might do more "adult only" or "kid only" as the interest increases :)

Yes we would love to be added to the group. Its my first cruise and would love to be part of a FE.

Awesome! We would love to have you in our FE group. I will send you a private message and let you know what we info we need :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!