Disney Dream Nov 16th 2018 fish extender group forming now

Hi, can I join this FE group? First time cruising and Celebrating 10th wedding anniversary and our babies first birthday.

Would anyone in this group like to do Beer FE group in addition to a the normal FE already started? I would like to do both.

ATTN 11/16/18 DISNEY DREAM CRUISERS: l AM CREATING A FISH EXTENDER LIST FOR ANYONE INTERESTED.

We will have a maximum of 10 cabins per group to keep cost down yet make it fun for all to participate.

All cabins in your group (including the adult only cabins) to receive gifts throughout the cruise. If you would like to participate in the Fish Extender (FE) for this cruise, reply to this thread with the following information and you will be added to the official list. Feel free to include as much or as little information as you wish.

DIS Username:
Stateroom(s):
Adults:name, age at time of cruise, gender, favorite disney character(s), etc:
Children:name, age at time of cruise, gender, favorite disney character(s):
Addtl staterooms travelling with you that you would like to have in your FE group:

After we reach 10 cabins we will close out the list and I will send you the details for each stateroom in your FE group so you can begin planninng.

If this is your first Disney cruise and you would like to learn more about the FE do's and don'ts please check out the following link to learn more.
Fish Extender Basics:
Http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

Do you still have room in your FE group?

Hi Brouke, we still have room on our FE list. Please make sure to provide your cabin details in the link and we'll include you on the list. After the PIF date, will forward the master list so everyone can begin planning their FEs.

Hi, can I join this FE group? First time cruising and Celebrating 10th wedding anniversary and our babies first birthday.
Hi Ashley, we have room....welcome to the group! Please include your cabin details so we can add you to the list. I will send out one master list next week so everyone can begin planning out FEs. Malisa

Here is the first draft of our FE list, we have addtl spots available. If you would like to be included, please provide your cabin details as soon as possible...

Cabin # DIS Username Stateroom Adults Children Age M/F
marledge 9514 Patrick 49 M
Patrick 8 M
marledge 9516 Malisa 44 F
Payton 8 F
pcastellana 9084 Pam 44 F
Michael 47 M
Steven 17 M
Julia 13 F
VanessaDisneyMom 9138Vanessa 31 F
Eric 34 M
Isaac 4 M
smtall 6530 Cody 31 M
Stephanie 33 F
Mason 8 M
Collin 5 M

Last edited:
DIS Username: VanessaDisneyMom
Stateroom(s):9138
Adults:name, age at time of cruise, gender, favorite disney character(s), etc:

Vanessa, 31, F, Tinkerbell, Ariel, Minnie, Mickey

Eric, 34, M, Mickey, Buzz lightyear

Children:name, age at time of cruise, gender, favorite disney character(s):
Isaac, 4, M, Mickey, Donald Duck, Woody (Toy Story), Coco, Goofy

Addtl staterooms travelling with you that you would like to have in your FE group:

No other staterooms.

We are so excited to meet all of you! Thanks for organizing.

Hi Vanessa, I am finalizing our FE list and having trouble downloading to this link but I would like to shred our list and get confirmation. Are you on FB? If so, please join our page Disney Dream Merrytime Cruise Nov 16th-19th 2018 Fish extender and meet at https://www.facebook.com/groups/206541503491390/
(There are 2 FB pages for our cruise, please make sure you join our groups page and confirm your cabin details)

Hi, this is our first cruise. We are so excited.

DIS Username: smtall
Stateroom(s):6530

Adults:Cody, 31, m, Jack Sparrow
Stephanie , 33, f, Mickey, tinker bell

Children: Mason, 8, m, symba, Winnie the Pooh characters, Star Wars
Collin, 5, m, Mickey, Rex, Jake,

Hi Stephanie, I am trying to finalize our FE list and having trouble downloading to this site. I would like to share the list and get confirmation. Are you on FB? We have a FE group page, please join our group at Disney Dream Merrytime Cruise Nov 16th - 19th 2018 Fish extender and meet. https://www.facebook.com/groups/206541503491390/
(There are 2 FB pages for our cruise, please join our groups page to confirm your cabin details for FE)

hello
DIS name: Monica C Nicholas
Stateroom #10072
Monica age 42 Peter Pan, Cinderella, Minnie Mouse, Mary Poppins, tinker bell
Abbie: age 17 celebrating her senior year, Belle and Sleeping Beauty, Goofy
Julie: age 14 Rapunzel, Up, celebrating her 14th birthday, dumbo, goofy, Aerial
Emily: age 12 Belle, celebrating being chosen to represent Alabama in the National Talent show for clogging, Pluto

hello
DIS name: Monica C Nicholas
Stateroom #10072
Monica age 42 Peter Pan, Cinderella, Minnie Mouse, Mary Poppins, tinker bell
Abbie: age 17 celebrating her senior year, Belle and Sleeping Beauty, Goofy
Julie: age 14 Rapunzel, Up, celebrating her 14th birthday, dumbo, goofy, Aerial
Emily: age 12 Belle, celebrating being chosen to represent Alabama in the National Talent show for clogging, Pluto

THIS IS OUR FIRST DISNEY CRUISE

I have moved this thread to the Cruise Meet Board where it belongs. There is not currently an active thread for this cruise so I have added the link to this thread to the directory, making this your Cruise Meet Thread.
Happy Planning!
Hello how do I join the meet and fish extender program?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!