Disney Dream, June 10th, 2018- Castaway Double Dip

We are booked for this cruise too! Traveling on our 4th Disney cruise. It will be my dh and I and our dds who will be 5 and 3. My parents might also come. The double dip was why we booked

We booked this cruise as a family. This is my 5th Disney cruise and I'm bringing my daughter and her family. This is their first Disney Cruise. My son and his family are coming as well and this isn't their second Disney Cruise. We've been looking for the Facebook page for this cruise but haven't found it yet. The grandchildren are looking forward to participating in Fish Extender.

There is a page setup, but I'm not allowed to post on the boards. You should be able to search and find it now.

We are on this cruise. It will be our first :duck:. We are going with extended family - so Grandparents, Brother and SIL + 3 kids and our 2 kids. Looking forward to the trip. Hopefully we can find the fish extender program -because our lkids will love it.

Sounds like I can start an FE program here on the boards, we just have to make sure your information is protected. I also have the group over on facebook if you prefer!

For FE: Need Room #, First names only(!), ages, any allergies or requests (like no gum or candy). I will combine and put in one document that I can send out as we get closer. I recommend limiting it to no more than 10 rooms at a time.

Thoughts?

Hi! We just booked this cruise. It will be our 2nd Disney cruise and I had to agree to it being our last...but we will see about that! It will be me, my DH and our 14 year old, SHY, son. Desperately hoping he can meet a friend who will encourage him to hang out, be brave, and try new things!

We are also traveling with another family who have 2 young daughters and I can't wait to watch them experience the Disney cruise magic!

I am so excited!

Last edited:
Sounds like I can start an FE program here on the boards, we just have to make sure your information is protected. I also have the group over on facebook if you prefer!

For FE: Need Room #, First names only(!), ages, any allergies or requests (like no gum or candy). I will combine and put in one document that I can send out as we get closer. I recommend limiting it to no more than 10 rooms at a time.

Thoughts?

This will be our first family cruise. DD will be 8. We are excited to participate in the FE and anything else that is fun. Will happily take any and all suggestions! Thank you in advance!

This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise and we are so excited. I just learned about FE and my daughter is excited to be a part of that. How do we join?

This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise and we are so excited. I just learned about FE and my daughter is excited to be a part of that. How do we join?
You can join us on the book of Face; or you can leave your info in a PM and we can add you!

Excited to go on our first “real” family vacation with our boys (10 and 4)... this will be my and my 10 year old’s 3rd Disney Cruise and our 4 year old’s 1st cruise ever! Looking forward to participating in the FE program for the first time also. Sent request to join the FB group, waiting to hear back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter