Disney Dream January 22, 2018 - 4 Day Bahama Cruise

Welcome once again Bobbi!
I am happy to hear that y'all were able to get through with your place holder changes. I will go ahead and add you to the roll call,
and add a candy/ snack exchange to the list of possible activities.

~Tink~
Thank you, Tink!

I am a DVC Member, and Patricia is as well. We will go to the Welcome DVC reception on embarkation day. Is anyone here planning to go to the reception?

Bobbi:boat:

Disney Dream January 22, 2018 - 4 Day Bahama Cruise

Whoo Hoo :cool1:
We're going on a Disney Cruise!

As you can tell I am excited to be back on the Dream.
How about you?
Who else is sailing with us?

Disney Dream January 22, 2018 Roll Call
Pixiehallow
lilclerk
Sarah936
DisneyFamilyWI
Meakiais

THICKS863
Megan S
Rachel Botsford
Midwife Erin

Buckeyefamily44805
Angie4mil
LindsayHileman
Bobbi

FE List

Midwife Erin
Megan s.
Rachel Botsford
Buckeyefamily44805
Angie4mil
LindsayHileman

Candy/ Snack Exchange
Bobbi
Tink

I look forward to meeting y'all!

~Tink~
__________________​

Welcome to the group Pattipook!
:welcome::welcome::welcome:
Happy to have you sailing with us.

~Tink~
Hello Tink,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I would like to be included in the Candy/Snack Exchange. Bobbiwoz and I are sharing a room.

I am looking forward to meeting you!

I hope you enjoy your day.

Pattipook

Local Candy/Snack Exchange interest

Pixie hollow
Pattipook
Bobbiwoz

Who else? It is fun to come back to your cabin and find a surprise! For now only finding interest. In December, I will be asking for conversation with your cabin information, number in your cabin and if there are any allergies!

I just wanted to share something really quick this morning. I will still be posting a Monday forget Me not later.

Target's Black Friday add is out, and the early access has begun. I know that those of you who are regular shoppers know about getting the gift cards during the black friday sale, but today they have an early offer for princess dresses.
upload_2017-11-6_10-3-48.png
here is a link to their sales page that this was on this morning.
https://www.target.com/c/target-bla...5-7x-SoD-dCeMR6-1q-6NYrQ-1c-OsIP-dBpG8g-mLX9l
https://www.target.com/c/target-bla...5-7x-SoD-dCeMR6-1q-6NYrQ-1c-OsIP-dBpG8g-mLX9l
Happy shopping!!

Tink

Hello Tink,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I would like to be included in the Candy/Snack Exchange. Bobbiwoz and I are sharing a room.

I am looking forward to meeting you!

I hope you enjoy your day.

Pattipook
Sure thing! It looks like Bobbi already has you added in. I will edit the first page threads to show the update.

~Tink~

Monday Forget Me Not's....

Happy Monday everyone. We have 10 Mondays until our cruise. I am getting so excited.
This weeks Forget Me Not is your important numbers and contact information.

Just in case there is a need, it is a good idea to have a list of important numbers, and contact information.
This could come in handy for many situations. Such as medical emergencies, or being a dock runner that happens to be just a few minutes late, and misses the boat. Or even the 'did I forget to turn the stove off' incidents. It is better to have them, and not need them, than to need them, and not have them.
You may also want the contact information list to send post cards to your friends back home. There is a post office on Castaway Cay, ready for your post cards. It is to bad that we will have just past Christmas. That is one of our favorite places to mail our Christmas cards from on a fall cruise.
Either way, this simple sheet of paper that will not bog your luggage down may come in quite handy.

~Tink~

P.S. When you receive your cruise document book a few weeks before sailing, there will be cards with ship contact information on it for you to give to anyone who may need to reach you in case of emergency or such.

Attention FEers:
Megan s.
Rachel Botsford
Buckeyefamily44805
LindsayHileman
Members of the FE group are wanting to take care of their gift preparations, and are waiting for the list to be complete.
Please reply to this post to let us know if you are still going to participate or not. I would like to get the spreadsheet filled in and complete as soon as possible so that all participants are not having to mess with the hustle and bustle of the holidays and the prepping of their gifts at the same time.

Thank you for your help with this.

~Tink~

Hello hello hello cruisers!!!
I was not this late to join a board for my last 2 cruises but those were too long ago and now I am much more busy!! We are a family of 4...DH, Robb, DS Julian (13) and DS Jason (7). I just completed online cruise reg so its time to get ready!! We are also going to WDW (the boys 1st time) the week before. We LOVED doing the FE...please sign us up! And the candy/snack exchange sounds great too! Sign us up too! I've caught up and read all the posts and thanks for all the tips. It's good for us to refresh my memory. We love the Wonder..both previous cruises were with her. Now it's our 1st Dream! Great to meet you all and now off to book some activities!

Jessica

Hello hello hello cruisers!!!
I was not this late to join a board for my last 2 cruises but those were too long ago and now I am much more busy!! We are a family of 4...DH, Robb, DS Julian (13) and DS Jason (7). I just completed online cruise reg so its time to get ready!! We are also going to WDW (the boys 1st time) the week before. We LOVED doing the FE...please sign us up! And the candy/snack exchange sounds great too! Sign us up too! I've caught up and read all the posts and thanks for all the tips. It's good for us to refresh my memory. We love the Wonder..both previous cruises were with her. Now it's our 1st Dream! Great to meet you all and now off to book some activities!

Jessica

:welcome:

Local Candy/Snack Exchange interest

Pixie hollow
Pattipook
Bobbiwoz
sicca1799

Jessica, Welcome aboard to you and your family!
:welcome::welcome::welcome:
I will get you added to the FE list, and shoot you a PM shortly. Keep an eye on your inbox for the questionnaire for the FE spreadsheet.
It looks like Bobbiwoz already has you on the Candy exchange list, so I will update my list on the 1st page as well.
Happy to have you with us, and I look forward to planning with you.

~Tink~

I’m still in!![/QUOTE]
Oops. I had to edit this because my memory failed me and I typed before I looked.
:oops:
~Tink~

Last edited:
Looks like its been years since I updated my signature line!! We recently did a step parent adoption and my oldest had a first name change, so If you notice a change, that is why :)

Looks like its been years since I updated my signature line!! We recently did a step parent adoption and my oldest had a first name change, so If you notice a change, that is why :)
I looked up at mine after you posted, and I think our ages need some updating as well.

~Tink~

So excited!!! Just booked the land portion to visit WDW before the cruise. We originally were supposed to be doing a Puerto Rican cruise and exploring PR... BUT those hurricanes ruined that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!